Arc 3 - Chapter 34: Hidden Awakening

It was the 'weekend' and Saku and friends with his teacher were doing some shopping in the space-station. With a warmer smile and wearing her new gloves, Zarla was a more energetic or more giddy woman than normal enjoying the day. As the girls were in the clothes store, Saku was with Katsia in a fabrics type store buying some duvet and pillow sheets "Just these please" he said to the shopkeep "And send them to my room please thank you"

"Just these for me" said Katsia before coming out of the store "So your 'private' session went well? I ask because the smile on Lady Zarla is quite easy to see"

"You could say that, sorry I'm not at liability to say...apart from the fact she showed me her true power, sorry nothing beyond that" he joked to her

"Wow so the Empress demonstrated the full scope of her power? How was it?"

"Godly...is one term I'd used, I've never seen anything like that. The strength and speed...is like something you hear from a fairytale" 

Saku sighed "It just showed me the road I've got if I plan on taking on that power later, though it did come with one thing"

"What's that?" asked Katsia to which Saku showed her the divine shell, embalmed in its white flame "Okay this is new"

"The Divine Shell caught fire shortly after, I don't know what it means yet"

"Did the tuner evolve...like the Seraphim?"

"I wouldn't know, though I plan on using it during the next fight I have. Right then I still need a few things"

"Oh like what?"

"Hmm...some shampoo, or space's equivalent, and some generic food items for later"

"I just need a new hairbrush" said Katsia as her hair tails brushed themselves "My lovely hair doesn't treat itself...well more or less anyway" 

The group gathered back up, Zarla clapping "right then...are we all done for the day? I thought we could use the spare time with some light training, to keep the skills sharp"

"Well I'm full of energy" said Angel nodding "so I don't see any problem with that, how about the rest of you?"

"It might be wise" said Aeron "and to make this a regular habit, as since Stage 4 is now only a mere three matches away, it'd be best to exercise our strength and advance our power"

"Let's keep things light though" said Emiko smiling "otherwise un-needed injuries could follow"

"Then you'd best get going" said a new voice "You don't wanna be slacking off" 

They turned round to see Tsunemi, in her smaller disguised form of blonde hair and a sort of earthling School-Girl like outfit, though the skirt was shorts instead "Hey all"

"Oh Tsune-ahem" said Angel stopping herself "Hey there, what brings you here?"

"I've...actually got a break for a while. My tour finally ended so I'm not just doing odd concerts, the next one being in six days so I thought I'd come to join you but it seems I might have picked a bad time"

"You can still come watch...hmm...oh Nami" said Zarla remembering "If you wish or do you need to borrow Saku for a bit?"

"I do need to borrow Saku but training is a little more important, I can't sponsor someone who doesn't keep up"