Arc 3 - Chapter 7: Knowing Above the Profiler

Saku was lightly damaged, facing off against the Profiler Sigma who had only taken a few hits "Well folks...it seems Round 2 is in order" said Wazoo "as expected Saku bounces back from the seemingly one-ended bout but as returned with new vigour. Can we come to expect one of Saku's famous comebacks or will the Profiler continue this oneway bout? I guess there's only one way to find out"

"There is only one way this fight can go" said Sigma almost arrogantly "You might've surprised me a little...but my analysis of you is spot on"

"Let's see if you have truly studied me as much as you claim" he then said quietly to Emiko "I'll be counting you on later...physically I mean"

"Okay, don't forget to use my power when you need it"

"I won't...right let's go"

Saku jumped a bit in the air, stretching his arms and legs before breathing in and then sprinting forth at Sigma "Come at me it won't make a diff-" Saku at the moment quickened his running speed "What the!?" and before he could blink Saku approached him, forcing him to block. Saku began a rapid series of punches, which Sigma was more frantically blocking "It's no use!" he tried to spin around Saku's attack and kick him

"Same to you" he said as Saku switched his thrusting punch to a palm, striking Signa's outstretched leg to knock him off balance "Now counter attack" before punching Sigma's face.

Saku was now for once striking home, as he dealt punch after punch to Sigma's body but Sigma managed to block an attack and thrust down a power jet of wind to separate them each other. Using this small opportunity he dealt a good kick to Saku's head, knocking him backwards "Now stay down!" but Saku tensed his hand, while falling, and raised it to envelope Sigma in a strong geyser of water to rise him into the air.

Saku used his other hand to cushion his back – like a crab walk position – before rolling over to wield Emiko in blade form and jumped high into the air as Sigma, soaked through, shuck off the daze of the attack "I...was aware Saku could wield the elements of his power...but how in the position he was in!?"

"Eyes forward" said Saku "Now take this!" Sigma tried to evade in the air by swerving his body  as Saku his sword

"Give it up!" Saku though quickly rolled forward, to rise his sword back high rise it back up to deal a second downward slice to Sigma "He faked his attack!" though Sigma tried again to swerve out of the way Saku dealt a glancing blow to Sigma's waist making him flinch.

Using Emiko in sword form, and still airbourne, he dealt several slices to Sigma. The blade left no cuts, just red small bright lines through his body. Sigma flinched and gritted his teeth as Saku knocked him away and went to dive after him "Something's wrong! I should be able to keep up no issue...but he's left himself open" he glowed his leg gauntlets once more to deal a good strike "Bouncer...Cannon!" but at that moment Saku lost his armour for Emiko to appear behind him.

Emiko put her arms under Saku's armpits, and carried him enough to stop his descent which made Sigma miss, kick out and complete lose balance "what the?" he remarked 

"Emiko...over to you" said Saku confidently "Now strike!" as Emiko let Saku go she thrust her hands out, to blast Sigma with a torrent of flame and thanks to Sigma's blunder he was unable to block it, the fire scorching him through, making him grunt and cringe. As he came down he was coming too as Saku was preparing an energy ball