Chapter 110: Clash of the Super Powers

Saku and Adrian's battle wore on...both fighters still fighting at their greatest potential but both of their bodies started to wear thin. Saku was worn out from the fight in its entirety while Adrian's power will slowly eat away at him. Saku stands high-above, or hovers above, in Seraphim form while Adrian bobbed in the water.

(START the MUSIC here and stop at END> You can also copy the link and play it in Youtube)

Saku floats high, forging his icicle scythe in hand while his friends look on "This battle, as of now, is proving to be anyone's guess" said Shais "looking at them both...it's hard to determine"

"You're telling me" said Zak'ryon "Bunny boy is looking ready to fall...while Saku must be tired, he has to be"

"As soon as Saku's power wears out...he's done" said Zarla "For now this...new power is helping to sustain him...but there's only so much it can do. To the same token...Adrian is beginning to run dry. That power of his...is crippling his own body"

"So it's a question of which one gives out first" said Angel "He has too" Emiko looked on

"Saku...come on...you can...do it"

Saku looked on at Adrian "Right...I've got to turn this in my favour, starting now" Saku launched several arcs of ice at Adrian...who simply ducked under the water, the water freezing over with thick ice where Saku struck. Adrian reappeared somewhere else

"Over here"

"I'll get you" Saku launched more arcs of ice, but Adrian once just bobbed under, the area where he once was freezing over.

This continued for a while, Adrian would surface somewhere only for Saku to fire arcs of ice but he only succeeded in freezing portions of the water. Above Quercus could only ponder "I think the strain of battle has affected Saku's judgement, he's only serving to burn himself out"

"You're telling me" said Ozway "He must be aware of this so why does he keep firing?" as Saku turned half the water into icebergs...the recoil of the form stung him hard, the form wearing off on him to which he fell through the air

"There...now's my chance!" said Adrian who surged out of the water, Saku unable to really move took the water-jet hard.

The pain of the form rendered Saku helpless – though he did cover himself - as Adrian continually charged at Saku over and over. Adrian eventually down-kicked Saku down towards a platform and charged right after him "I'll end it in this blow!"

"Not...yet...not yet!" stubborn to surrender Saku woke up, flipped himself feet down and as he got to the platform...let loose a intense burst of energy from his feet, to rocket right up to Adrian and deal a teeth-knocking uppercut to Adrian.

With loud calls of effort Saku over and over punched Adrian who although tried to defend himself...Saku had too much momentum. Saku finished his attack with a knee, and downward smash of his hands locked together. As Adrian fell...he thrust out one hand, and fired a stream of water from below to strike Saku like a wall.

While Adrian fell in the water, Saku did on a platform...with cringing and groaning. Saku's aura for now seemed to remain...but it had thinned and shrunk, while Adrian hovered out of the water...looking ragged "You're...wearing thin...Saku"