Arc 2 - Chapter 11A: The Rage of Strength

Saku and Katsia face Swinus, the big Bad of the smuggling operation. At over 6ft tall, with some good muscle mass and fat, he stands with an aura hammer "Well then...it seems my operation is bust, but at the same time...I may have plenty of funding"

"How do you work that out?" asked Saku with sword in hand

"Well...it'd be a shame if the Princess were to get hurt, while under my care and protection wouldn't it? Or you...I'd bet you'd fetch a pretty penny, you and that blade of yours"

"Fat chance" said Katsia "Saku is not a opponent to be taken lightly, having spar with the Empress of Celestia, and I'm no slouch either having been aided by Eurybia of the Ancients"

"Heh...titles and past experiences mean squat to me. Talk through action"

Swinus came forward and smashed down with his aura making the two scatter. He thrusts out one hand, knocking Katsia away with a gust of wind, before swinging away at Saku. Saku wasn't having much trouble dodging, but he could feel the power by the whooshing sound produced "That hammer is strong...be careful"

"I know...I'm just waiting" said Saku

"Saku...head's up!" Katsia from behind, using her water sword, hit Swinus in the back of his head with a torrent of water knocking him off balance.

Saku took the offensive, and jumping forward slashed at Swinus. Emiko's blade didn't leave a bleeding cut but a red cut line instead, but the pain seemed the same if a bit reduced. Saku slashed away, and with a kick struck Swinus...but he came out of his daze, grabbed Saku by his feet and with a swing slammed him into the ground before throwing him in the air and swinging his hammer.

Saku responded by firing an energy blast directly at the hammer-head, the backdraft of the explosion blasting him quite hard. Katsia then jumped and caught him, before using her wings to hover down "Are you alright?"

"Just a mild concussion" said Saku "This guy...swings hard"

"Saku back me up alright" said Katsia "and try to aim for the machines themselves, without giving it away. At the very least we can cripple this place"

"I'll leave that big one over there alone, that oven thing making the cube"

"then leave that one to me. Right let's go" as Katsia went forward

"Katsia seems to sound more friendly towards you" said Emiko

"Probably your imagination" he said smirking "but let's get to it"

Katsia with water shield and sword, fought directly against Swinus. She would fight with her sword, which he blocked with his aura hammer handle while Katsia blocked him with her water shield. He struck with a good deal of force, making Katsia's hand hurt or near push her away "You aren't going to last long" said Swinus who twirled his hammer "All you royals are lightweight"

"I'd like to disagree" Katsia aimed out her shield and doused Swinus with a large torrent of water pushing him back towards the starting tank where the workers dashed away

"I'd like to agree" Swinus swung down his arm, enclosing himself in a blast of an updraft to display the water "See didn't even hurt"

"Wasn't meant to...that's my friends job"