Arc 3 - Chapter 26: The Dark Epiphany

Zarla faced off against the demon form Saku, who it seemed was in complete mental control but sounded empathetic "So then...Teacher you believe you can stop me do you? And what is the purpose of this...of this...idiotic gesture?"

"To show you, this is the wrong path to take" said Zarla preparing herself "I don't think you're thinking rationally"

"And what business is it of yours? I feel nothing, no attachments, no sadness, no pain...only contempt for all those who wronged me"

"No...pain?" repeated Sukura

"Besides I know you have not fully healed...dear Teach. Maybe if you were fresh you'd be a challenge and actual threat but I doubt you can stand up to me at the full depths of my power"

"Then try me"

"As you wish" Saku then somehow appeared also behind Zarla as if cloned "But you'd best be warned" 

(Music is tied to this Chapter. Play it here, or in another tab/window and enjoy. Stop at END. It's Kingdom Hearts 3D L'Eminenza Oscura II)

Zarla only just turned round to block six attacks from Saku before being backed away and prepared herself. Saku charged in attack, firing a beam which Zarla sway around before punching out Saku blocking her. The two exchanged some rapid blows before Zarla tapped more into her power and dealt a thrust to Saku, making him rasp. 

Zarla dealt a repeated palm attack and kicked before focusing power into her right palm "Psyonic Blast" she released a focused shockwave but Saku forward rolled and punched his fists together to generate his own shockwave to disperse and cushion Zarla's attack so it barely pushed him back.

Saku remained airborne using his new wings while Zarla breathed out "Not bad...your skills seem a tad sharper but nothing to worry about" Saku mocked aspatted down his chest "But enough games...if I must demonstrate my power then so be it" Saku tensed his body and easily generated a Gear 3 aura only the flame looked thick and volatile

"I won't allow you...any further" said Zarla "I plan on keeping my promise this time, whether you like it or not" with fist clenched her body was bathed in a blue coat to which she floated into the air. 

Zarla flew into the air, punching and kick Saku to which he simply evaded her and then with a spin kicked her back into the wall. Saku crossed his arms, his hands bathed in red to which he fired a flurry of shots at Zarla. Zarla recovered, 'stood' on the wall and used the momentum of the flight to wallrun evading the beams that struck out with fierce explosions.

The spectators flinched and covered themselves "There...really turning up the heat aren't they" said Zak'ryon "jeez what a clash of power" Zarla stopped and with a powerful palm struck Saku that although block it was smashed into the wall, the force winding him letting Zarla come in with a punch to Saku's face but he reacted and to Zarla surprise went for a head-butt but she blocked it with her own head however was unprepared for the blast which Saku shot into her stomach.

Zarla was carried away by the shot into the other wall but she came to and sort of twisting her body deflected the shot but Saku gestured with his arm and clenched his hand to explode the ball the blast catching Zarla and slamming her into the ground face-first. She sort of bounced off the ground but did manage to rebound off the ground with her hands in a sorta forward flip, as Saku just came down to smash the ground. Zarla spun and rolled into the air, coming with a kick to Saku's face who struck out herself...but Zarla's at the last moment flinched which dulled her movement...resulting in her punch still landing but Saku's fist hitting her into the stomach. Both back tumbled on the floor but stopped on their, panting a little.