Chapter 109 Part: ???

"There's no point...to continue on, no point at all. No-one should bother to arrive here, there's no point. Just turn back around. Everything that could be given...was given. The hope of those that was once high...slowly peter out, and soon...it will end. There's no use...fighting it"

"Just...go home"

"DO YOU BELIEVED THAT TO BE SO!?" all attention turned high into the air, Sukura watching from above "BECAUSE I REFUSE IT...THIS IS NOT HOW IT ENDS"

Sukura looked on, at the flooded battlefield...Adrian standing stall, and Saku - unconcious - who just laid on the floor below. He shouted all through the stadium, his voice easy to hear "Everyone, both far and close to Saku...Voice your support and ignite his spirit. His body is weak but his spirit still burns...like the fire it is. If you believe Saku can go further...convince him, give him a reason to try again" while Wazoo was listening

"Five...Six...Seven" Wazoo continued to count over Sukura's words

"IF you firmly believe Saku can fight...then prove him wrong, light the fires of his will" Aeron thought to go first

"Saku...rise up!" she called "I know you can do it!"

"Saku, get up" said Angel "This isn't all you have! Remember Vandolf, and Lanton and the power you had! Bring it back"

"Angel...is right" Katsia said standing up with anger in her voice "This isn't all you can muster, rise it further...as you did before"

"Saku hear my voice! AND HEAR IT WELL"

From literally nowhere Vandolf appeared on the other side, everyone turning to him "Are you satisfied with this!? Being defeated like this. Can you go home...knowing fully well you tried your hardest? It's not a disgrace a lose...but to lose without knowing you gave it all you had...is more disgraceful than anything else you can do. Rise up...show me the power I saw that day, light the spark in your eyes...and roar!"

For the time being, Saku remained unresponsive as Wazoo continued "Eight...nine...ten" but he was hearing the voices, along with one other

 "Can you hear them...those who respect you?" a delicately woman's voice whispered to him "Those people...believe in you, can you not hear their words?" the voices of his friends, and Vandolf echoed before him "They think you can further...but why don't you?"

"Saku...don't you dare quit on me!" the firm angered voice of Zarla call out  "If you lose here, like this, everything you've done...to prove to the world who you are will have all been nothing! I picked you as my student...to watch you grow, and become a powerful warrior. As you grew and learned...you showed me a will of fire..I've so rarely seen. I won't believe it...I refuse to believe this is all you have! Where's that fire...and that passion I see whenever I fight you!? Why have you given up!?"

A warm heat seemed to surround Saku's body, bubbles rising above him which seemed to rise to the surface "Their...voices, I can...hear them...in my mind"

"That is right...my dear. You are...not alone anymore, there are those behind you"

"Saku...please...keep going" the weak voice of Emiko flowed into the water "We all...believe in you...just...believe in yourself" Saku's eye peaked open...not to light but dull darkness.