Chapter 104 : The Dawn Before the Day

The training session had ended...with explosive results. Zak'ryon and Saku had clashed with their powers...but instead of the two cancelling each other out instead their powers melded together and exploded like a bomb. Only Saku and Zak'ryon were actually hurt, the rest just blown back.

Emiko was seeing to Zak'ryon, a watery hand to his forehead "Has the pain gone away yet?" asked Emiko

"Not...quite yet" said Zak'ryon just relaxing

"It went away a while ago" said Katsia walking to them "He's just enjoying the attention that's all"

"You had to ruin it didn't you?" he said grumpily "but as for what I said, I'm done my head is all fine now"

"That's a relief" said Emiko taking Zak'ryon's hand "Come on...let's get you up" on contact Zak'ryon seemed to flinch as Emiko lifted him to his feet "and up you go"

"Hmm, thanks"

"You're welcome" Emiko said beaming "Are you sure there isn't anywhere else hurting?"

Zak'ryon seemed a little stunned, or quiet, as he lightly replied "Well...now that you mention it"

"Zak'ryon is fine" said Katsia firmly "if anything it's just his ego that's bruised, you'd best head to Saku and make sure he's alright"

"Oh okay" said Emiko "Just tell me if anything else is wrong...I can help if you like"

"I...may do that thank you" he said with a nod as Emiko flew over to Saku.

Zak'ryon grumpily said to Katsia "couldn't you have given me a minute?"

"No not really" said Katsia shaking her head "you seemed to be enjoying that rather much"

"Well she is a good looking girl" said Zak'ryon getting up "and getting up-close attention is something I won't turn away"

"At least you don't sound conceited, but you better not have thought of anything bad?"

"Why? Did you when you had any tender moments with Saku?" Katsia flashed a shade of red

"Of course not" her arms and hair-tails went straight down her sides

"Your voice and tone say one thing...your body is doing another" Katsia just scowled and walked off with Zak'ryon snickering to himself.

Saku for now was still upon his front, as Aeron continued to nurse his back with her healing power "Is the pain going away now?"

"Yeah...it seems to have gone now" Saku said seemingly fine "You can stop when you lik"

"Okay...I'll roll down your garment for you. Just rise slowly" Saku slowly got up, noting if his back hurt, rising to his feet and stood straight.

Saku flexed and stretched his back for any sign of aches and injuries "How are you feeling Saku? Are you any better?" Angel asked with a smile

"My back aches...but that's all" said Saku swinging his arms "What about the rest of you? Are you alright?"

"Except for you, cousin and Zak'ryon" Aeron said "all of us were hit with only light effect, as well as the audience that surrounded us"

"What the heck happened anyway?" asked Saku "I mean I know our attacks melded, that is mine and Zak'ryon's, but that's just it, they melded"

"I don't know" Leyla said on her feet "I haven't heard of that phenomenon before"

Leyla, as did the others, recalled how Zak'ryon's black ash special collided with Saku's energy ball only to feed into it "Normally when a pure energy ball collides with an element the element behaves appropriate. For example if against the wind it bellows away, it can push or be pushed by water or explode hitting earth"