Arc 3 - Chapter 13: The Encore And Foreshadow

It was the next day, and the first day of the current round of the Grand Celestia. Katsia was due to fight a fighter called Corval but before the fight was due to take place...Saku had a prior commitment to fulfil first. He was making his way to the Stage hall in a mild preparation for Tsunemi's Encore Concert later that day.

Saku was arriving within the hall where Tsunemi was practising some of her vocal lines, while Reima and a few other performers were practising tunes on the instruments. Tsunemi was in her diva or performing outfit of a long blue sleeveless jacket with a purple skirt at the end and a tie "Oh Saku you came, thank you"

"Sorry about the short notice" said Reima who for now was in gym style clothes "but the Emperor put forward the fights, which were meant to be tomorrow, so we called you here to practise"

"Will I alright with only one practise session?" asked Saku "for usually with concert shows not that they're scripted but they usually rehearsed quite thoroughly"

"We came up with a solution for that...here" Reima offered Saku a very hi-tech looking visor of green – to what he thought was akin to a VR headset "This will tell you ALL the general info you need" 

Saku put on the headset, to which he did see the stage clearly through them but also data passed him by, showing information, how to act, the songs and dancing steps coming "It's programmed to instruct you on what order will follow" said Tsunemi kneeling down to him "So like who sings? The Intermission and so on"

"We've...tried to not make it so intrusive" said Reima "but we didn't have a lot of time admittedly"

"Just one question" said Saku removing the helmet "how long does the concert run for?"

"About three hours. Are you going to be alright in terms of pacing?"

"I should be fine, as long as I don't do anything too strenuous"

"Of course" said Tsunemi nodding "We'll also leave out a good variety of snacks for you"

Tsunemi smiled warmly "Thank you so much for helping us with this Saku, I was a little worried you'd turn me down"

"Why is that?" asked Saku

"More due to your personality" said Reima folding her arms "This isn't an insult but your more of a doer or fighter than a fighter"

"Can't...argue with that but no I don't mind. Besides...it might give me a breather from all the fighter, because fair to say the fights I've been getting myself into haven't been pleasant" Saku called back to Hagar and breathed in and then out "so I don't mind"

"Well it starts at 6PM and lasts until 8:30PM with half-an-hour of that time being an intermission"

"If you need at all to rest...just say so okay?" asked Tsunemi "for even I don't sing every song"

"Then...how does your concert last three hours?" asked Saku curiously "I mean I just assumed you sung for that period"

"Well let's go over the program and you'll see" said Reima "Right then...shall we begin?"

Saku was given the run-down on the show and the parts he had to play the concert. The concert was mostly that of Tsunemi singing but also of performances by the bands, other singers who would have their turn, live shows by performing acrobats and so on. With the visor on Saku kept to the program and performed as per the instructions firing coloured beams and blasts to the imaginary audience.