Chapter 5: An Unexpected Challenge

Cwee narrowed his eyes to Saku's display of power "Prepare yourself" Cwee charged forward and then began throwing punches and kicks at Saku. Saku calmly caught and parried of all Cwee's attack, before then swinging a high-kick around to which Cwee ducked and back-flipped out of the way. Cwee looked quite miffed "I'd like to know how I can't hit you"

"It might be because you aren't taking this seriously" said Saku "come on, show me what you're capable of"

"Hmph, if you insist here it comes"

Cwee began tensing his whole body, causing veins to rise in his face and arms. He then began slowly waving out his hand. In the process purple energy flowed out of his hands, just floating in the air in-front of him. Cwee then stopped and after clenching his hands began punching the floating energy clump. His arms, going like pistons, struck the clump sending steady stream of energy beams at Saku.

Saku began evading the steady stream of energy blasts or deflecting them away with simple swipes of his arms. Cwee eventually stopped and then condensed the clump into a mal-formed sphere "Now have this you inferior being!" he shot the large lumpy sphere at Saku who simply jumped up in the air "That's what I was hoping for!" Cwee lifted his hands up to which the lumpy sphere rose up and struck the unaware Saku.

Saku was blasted upwards into the air by the explosion while Cwee appeared over him waiting for him and with a snigger he then punched Saku in his face. Cwee began a series of steady punches and kicks to Saku who showed no signed of recovery. Cwee then locked his hands and smashed Saku into the ground.

Saku landed somewhat hard into the ground while Cwee began throwing his hands in arcs. Pink clumps forged at the top of the arc and shot as beams towards the end. The result being Cwee shooting a barrage of energy beams at the ground where Saku was.

A small dome of light formed where Cwee continued firing. Angel looked on with worry and went outside with Shais following after her. The two came outside to the rainstorm of energy which Cwee continued to fire until from fatigue he eventually stopped. Cwee landed on the ground, staggering a bit, looking at the light dome he had made. Then after a few moments the light ceased showing only rubble.

Everyone looked at the area where Saku once was and saw he was no-where to be seen. Cwee looked somewhat smug while Wazoo looked down "folks, I think we may have lost a participant. After a fierce barrage of attacks the human challenger is no-where to be seen"

"I told him it was pointless" said Cwee smugly "That's what he gets for fighting a superior being such as myself"

"Saku...Saku can you hear me?" said Angel calling out to him "Saku come on" Shais however looked to the podium and at Ozway

"There's not a touch of worry in his demeanour. Why is that?"

On the podium Ken looked bored on his throne "Well that ended fast, I was expecting more from your hand-picked warrior Ozway"

"Indeed" said Quercus "he didn't even survive a mere five minutes" Ozway however just grinned widely and displayed five fingers, counting them down

"In five, four, three, two...and one" on cue Saku's arm sprang up through the rubble.

Everyone watched with surprise, Angel with relief, as Saku dug himself out of rubble. His clothes lightly tattered and his face and arms marked, but otherwise he looked unharmed "Whooa...check it out folks, Saku survived the attack" said a surprise Wazoo "and he doesn't even look injured and as he casually dusts himself off"