"Paranoid Klaus"

At Marcel's penthouse.

Nik stormed inside "rise and shine, Nightwalker Nation

Nik stormed inside "rise and shine, Nightwalker Nation. If it was your aim to get my attention, then i must say you've been wildly successful. I am now singular focused on your impending suffering. and to whoever sent this coin..."

He showed everyone the coin "and took my daughter's mother..."

Then broke a chair "it's time to show.."

He threw the coin in the air, speeded to the broken chair picked up two self made stakes and started to kill the vampires. He killed one man, bit one woman and killed another man.

The last man tried to speed out but i grabbed him by the throat and slammed him to the ground. He groaned in pain.

Marcel walked in and looked around "y'all lost your chance to trade loyalty for protection. "

Nik grabbed the guy by his foot and pulled him to the curtains "this will mark your very last opportunity to confess. "

The vampire "look, i don't know anything. "

Nik "Well, that's a pity for you, then. "

He grabbed him held, held him up and opened the curtain. The vampire scream in pain and burned alive. 

 Nik dropped his body.

suddenly I saw Greta picking up the coin "it's me you're looking for. Perhaps we should talk"

In the dungeon.

I walked into the dungeon and saw Greta lying on a stone table with cut open veins. Nik was torturing her. He was bleeding her out.

Nik "where are you keeping Hayley?"

She didn't answer. They haven't noticed me yet. 

Nik let out a breath, grabbed her, sat her up and rammed two knifes through the back of her hands. She gasped.

Nik "you knew we'd have this little chat. Now doubt you binged on vervain till your throat was red and raw. And now, sadly, drip, drip . drip-all over the floor it goes. "