1.39 Failed Plan

Elijah, Nik, Beks and i were sitting in the living room.

Hayley was outside and feeding Hope.

Rebekah nodded "It'll work. She will be distracted during the spell. She'll be vulnerable."

Nik shook his head "no. If we kill her, she body jumps."

Beka "Then stop her from jumping"

Nik snapped "If i knew how to bloody stop her from jumping, don't you think i would have happily murdered her ages ago?"

Bekah "Well, ages ago, you didn't have a harvest girl or a Mikaelson witch. Kol knows all her tricks. "

Elijah asked irritated  "Are you both insane?"

Bekah "hardly, Elijah. It was your idea. You were the one who said she needed a win, and if we get this right, then she'll have one"

Elijah "and if we do it wrong, you're no longer in your own body"

Bekah "Would that be the worst thing?. You were ready to do it yourself. "

I looked at him.

Elijah "It was a foolish moment and one that you sagely dissuaded me from"

Then she looked at me.

I shook my head "Don't look at me. She knows that Nik would never take her offer, she needs me to convince him. "

Bekah "hopefully, we'll get lucky and stop the spell before jumping. "

Nik "and if we're not, you get what you always wanted. I mean, that's what you're saying, isn't it?. You're willing to lose"

Bekah "I'm willing to risk losing, yes"

Suddenly something hit me and my jaw dropped.

Me "and  what will happen with me?"

They looked at me.

Nik asked confused "What do you mean, love?"

Me "Rebekah is my sire. If she's no longer a vampire and jumps into another body, will it affect me or not?. I mean, Kol and Finn were already dead so there's no vampire anymore that was sired by them but .."

Nik looked at Rebekah.

Rebekah "I don't think that that will affect you in any way"

Me "are you sure?"

She nodded.

I sighed "Well, we need to find someone for her to jump into, someone anonymous, someone who could disappear with Hope."

Elijah "Rebekah, we've been together for centuries. If you were human.."

Bekah "When i'm old and wrinkly, you can dump me back into my old body. Nik already has a coffin he can stall me in. "

Elijah asked confused "but to trust Kol?"

She shook her head  "it's not about trust, Elijah. It's about finding the proper leverage. "

Nik nodded  "she's right. Kol will do what's best for Kol. We just have to meet his price"

Me "Let me talk to him."

Bekah nodded "yes"

Nik shook his head  "no" 

Then he looked at Rebekah like he was ready to kill her.

Bekah "The only person Kol trusts and cares about besides himself is Aria and you know that, Nik. Perhaps his price won't be that big if she asks him"