1.28 The Stones

Next day.

I walked through the streets of the Quarter but I felt as I was spied on

I walked through the streets of the Quarter but I felt as I was spied on. I looked around but no one was looking at me. 

Suddenly I heard Nik's voice " looking for me, love?"

I looked up. 

He was standing on a roof.

Me " you gonna jump or what?"

Nik smirked and jumped down.

Me " Why are you stalking me?"

Nik smirked " stalking is such a strong word, love. Let's call it "keeping an eye on you""

I rolled my eyes but smiled. 

Suddenly his eyes landed on someone behind me. Before I could turn around Nik speeded behind me and bit someone. 

I turned around and saw Josh.

He groaned in pain. 

I asked annoyed " What happened now?"

Nik " come with me"

I followed him.

------
We all walked to the witches hide out. He told me everything that happened. 

Marcel had kidnapped Oliver and Jackson.

Nik threw Josh on the ground in front of Davina. 

She kneeled down to him, shocked  " what happened?"

Nik smirked " Joshua went and got himself a werewolf bite. Well, a hybrid bite, technically, bit it will kill him just the same. "

Davina asked him confused " Why are you doing this?"

Then she looked at me " How could you let this happen ?"

I shrugged " he has his reasons "

Nik nodded " That's right. I blame you. After all my overtures of friendship, you once again sided with Marcel, forcing me to do horrible things  to someone you care about. "

Nik kneeled down in front of her  " i'm not without mercy, Davina. I can cure him but you a have to cooperate and tell me where to find Marcel "

Davina " Why, so you can kill him too?"