1.20 Consequences

Next day. Morning. At the Compound. 

Nick was laying on his bed.

Me "I think i should probably leave now"

I walked to the door. 

Elijah "Ariana"

I turned to him. 

Elijah "Stay."

I shook my head, grimacing "i don't think that's a good idea"

Elijah "i think it's the opposite"

Me "why"

Elijah "because you are one of those people he won't kill the second he sees them"

I asked irritated "Have you already forgotten yesterday? There's nothing stopping him from ripping my heart out, Elijah. You take that blade out of his chest and i'm as good as dead"

Elijah "He loves you, Ariana. Explain yourself to him, maybe he'll understand"

Me "Are we still talking about the same person here? He loves his siblings too. He even daggers them, you know, or bites them. "

Elijah "I know my little brother, Ariana. I believe that there's nothing in this world he loves more than you "

Me "Sorry to disappoint you, Elijah but if you take that blade out-"

Elijah "He'll be weak for the next hours and won't have a choice but to listen to you"

I sighed and sat down on the chair "Let's hope Rebekah and Marcel aren't as dumb as i am and left town"

Elijah took a knife and cut Nik's chest open "Let's hope that"

He pushed his hand in Nik's chest and took the knife out. 

Nik groaned.

Elijah "watch over him. Let him feed from you- from your wrist. Feed him slowly."

Me "I have vervain in my system, Elijah "

Elijah cracked a smile "that's even better"

Then he turned to Nik "Niklaus....it was not my desire to bring you pain but i will not see you hurt Rebekah. I need to find Sabine. "

Nik breathed out "Elijah "

Elijah looked at me and then he leaned down the Nik.

Nik "You will....pay......for this"

Elijah looked at me.

I whispered " i told you"

--

Elijah had left. Leaving me and Nik alone. 

I stood up and walked to his side and sat down next to him on the side edge of the bed. 

Nik growled at me and honestly it scared the shit outta me.

Me "Al-alright. You are going to listen to me. "

He rolled his eyes.

Me "I never thought they would actually go through with it, Nik, not after everything you had told me about your father. And i didn't tell you because i didn't want to cause unnecessary trouble"

He just looked at me. 

I said hurt "Could please stop looking at me like i was the one who brought Mikael to New Orleans?"

He didn't say anything. 

I sighed "Would you've believed me if i had told you?"

Nik whispered "of course i would have"