Prophecy

Later.

Hayley, Jackson and Hope put their stuff into the apartment. I knocked on the apartment door. It opened.

Jackson stood there.

Me "Can i come in? or am i not allowed to?"

I heard Hayley yell "Let her in, Jack!"

Jackson nodded and smiled "come in"

I walked inside and looked around "quite comfy in here"

Hayley walked to me with Hope.

I smiled at her "Hey"

Hayley "Hey"

Me "thank you for inviting me inside"

Hayley "i have nothing against you, Ariana"

I smiled at her "good."

Hayley put Hope in her crib.

Me "Hayley"

Hayley "mhm?"

Me "I never tried to replace you in any way for Hope, Hayles, never. And i would never let Nik talk bad of you towards her when she would grow up without you. You are her mother and that will never change. "

Hayley walked to me and huged me "I know. Thank you so much for taking care of her, Ariana. I can't thank you enough"

Me "Davina said no when i asked her to break the curse. at least i could do something"

I looked at Hope.

Me "She's a Mikaelson. There's nothing that can change that"

Hayley nodded "i know. I just don't want her to live like one"

I nodded at her. Then i smiled. I took something out of my back pocket.

Me "I found something"

I gave her the little box.

She opened it and her eyes went wide.

Hayley "our rings. Thank you"

Me "of course"

Jackson walked to us. I looked out of the window and saw Nik starring at us like a stalker. I rolled my eyes.

Me "I gotta go now. If you need any help with this apartment or with Hope. Just call and don't worry, i won't let Klaus see her if you don't want me to. "

Hayley "you can come over whenever you want, Ariana. You're always gonna be welcomed here"

I gave her a quick hug and then Jackson. I walked back to Hope and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Then i walked out.

I walked back to the mansion and upstairs were Nik stood.

Me "Don't be pissed off about it, Nik"

He turned to me.

Me "You had months with her. Now let her mother have the same time you had"

Nik "She's my daughter"

Me "and Hayley is her mother. And what you did was far worse than what she tried to do"

Nik "so you are on her side now, or what?"

Me " I'm on no one's side, Nik."

Nik wanted to say something but Freya yelled for us.

I yelled back "coming!"

I walked downstairs not caring if Nik was behind me or not.

Freya was sitting on a the table and lighting candles. Elijah stood there too. Freya handed Nik a bowl.

Freya "if you fed on this prophetic witch, her blood is still in your system. If there's a weapon that can kill you, we need to know"

Nik bit in his wrist and filled the bowl with his blood. He handed it back to Freya. She put it in front of her. Then she put her hands in the bowl.

Then she began to say some words. Blood came out of her ears. the table began shake.

Elijah "Freya? Stop!"

She gasped and the three piece of paper next to her with the names of the three originals vampires began to burn.

Freya "it's trued. You have a terrible shadow over you. Rebekah, too. If this prophecy is fulfilled, you will all fall. One by friend, one by foe, and one...by family"

She looked at her brothers. My jaw hit the floor. Nik and Elijah looked at eachother.