Old Friend

Months later.

I sat on my desk and wrote a letter to Rebekah

Hey, Beks

How are you?

I miss you so much and i bet you really wanna know what is going on here. So let me give you an update

Let's start with your niece.

Freya, me and Nik are raising Hope. She's growing fast by the second. The more time passes the more Hope wannts her mother. She knows that something is wrong. Poor child

Hayley is still cursed and only able to see he daughter once a month for a couple of hours. 

Elijah is still not talking to Nik, well, unless Nik apologizes. But let's be honest, we are talking about Klaus Mikaelson. 

Nik is obviously happy with the fact that we aren't dating anymore or he's just not showing it. I guess, it's the first one. And if you ask me, Nik and i are toxic. No matter how many times we get back together ..in the end one of us (mostly him) does something stupid and it ends in pain. I'm always going to love your brother but maybe it's the wrong time, maybe in the future we can find our way back together, hopeful for good. 

Davina is the reggant of the witch coven. She's still pretty pissed off that we tricked her but she's slowly forgiving me. Only me. 

Nik has begun to see Camille for what he calls their little chats. It hurts bit but he can whatever he wants and so can i. Truth is, he seems utterly free of remorse wich only drives Elijah further away.

Marcel has turned the church into a Vampire gym. He misses you too, by the way. 

I miss you soo much, Beks. 

You favorite Vampire, 

Aria

Freya walked into my room "are you done?"

I took a deep breath and nodded.

I handed her the letter. She formed it to a ball, closed her eyes and said some words. The paper disapeardd.

She smiled at me.

I smiled at her "thank you"

Freya "no problem. "

Me "I'll play with Hope. Wanna play with us?"

She laughed and nodded. 

Me "I'll bring her to the living room"

She nodded. She walked to the living room and i walked into Hope's room.

Me "hi, baby"

I walked to her bed and took her out. Then i walked to the living room. I sat down on the ground next to Freya. I sat Hope down on the ground. I took one of her stuffed animals and made a fun with it. She clapped with her hands.