Loosing

Later.

Freya was downstairs with a fake baby crib. Rebekah was upstairs and casting the spell that would turn the Golem into the baby. Elijah and i were somewhere around in the mansion. He was holding the weapon.

I slowly walked around.

Suddenly i heard Bekah scream.

I looked around and saw Nik holding Elijah against the railing.

I Yelled "Nik!"

Nik looked at me. Elijah then kicked him off him and they started fighting.

Then Nik held Elijah face against the railing so that Elijah was looking downstairs.

Gia suddenly walked in the middle.

Gia asked scared  "Elijah?"

Nik "Gia, be a sweetheart and take offf your daylight ring"

Elijah yelled "No! No!"

Gia "i can't stop myself"

Elijah yelled  "Nooooo! No! No!!"

She took her ring off. she started to burn slowly.

I yelled "No!"

I went to walk to her but i coudn't move. Something was holding me back from moving.

I saw Gia going up in flames.

Elijah was screaming. He grabbed Nik and they rolled down the stairs together.

Then i saw how Nik shoved papa tunde's blade in Elijah's chest.

Me "Nik!"

Elijah went limp to the ground.

Nik asked innocently"What is it, love?"

Me "I know you are hurt. I know what we did hurt you. I know that my betrayal hurt you even more but you have to understand that there was no other choice"

Suddenly i heard a voice "is there a problem?"

Nik shoo khis head  "not at all. Just another victim"

He slowly waked to me.

I walked backwards "Nik, i know you won't hurt me. You know that as much as i do"

Suddenly he grabbed me and bit me in the neck. 

I yelled in pain.

I felt his hand on mine. Then my skin slowly started to burn.

Me "Let go of me!"

I tried to push him off me.

I begged "Nik! Nik! please!"

My skin hurt.

I begged him "Nik! please!"

Suddenly he smirked and threw me against a wall and everything went black.

---------------.

I jerked up and looked around. It was dark. I saw Elijah still on the ground.

I speeded over to him and rammed my hand in his chest and took the blade out.

Elijah suddenly gasped for air "Niklaus!"

I put a hand on his shoulder "It's a trick. Elijah, all of this is a trick."

Elijah looked at me shocked  "you've lost your mind. He has lost his mind."