1.26 Andrea Labonair

Next day. Compound. 

I was sitting in the library, trying to have some time alone

 Suddenly Nik stormed in and walked to the bookshelfs, totally ignoring me.

 Elijah walked in "Can i help you find something?"

Nik nodded "yes. In fact, i believe you can. I'm looking for a book that  big *he held a book up* filled with our mothers most powerful spells. It appearance it's been misplaced"

Elijah "how very mysterious. Hello, Ariana"

He smiled at me.

I smiled back "Hello to you too, 'Lijah"

Nik nodded "indeed. Ariana"

Me "Nik"

Nik "First i feared the witches succeed in the efforts to get it but considering their last attempt ended with me relieving a rather large tattooed gentleman of his hands. so i started wondering if the thief wasn't a bit closer to this house"

Elijah sat down on his desk and wrote something.

Nik "Don't make this harder as it needs to be, brother"

Elijah "Well, admittedly i have a theory, that you sudden interest in our mothers grimoire is no near related to the foolishness you've been conducting with the crescent wolfs. There for, i took it on myself to carefully place it were naughty little fingers can not pry"

Nik "and here i thought, you of all the people that would understand, i am simply trying to help those wolfs."

I held back my laugh.

Nik "have you ever considered, that like you, i'm trying to keep Hayley safe. Using our mothers magic to empower her people so that they are capable of protecting her?"

Me "Elijah wouldn't have hidden it if not for your little witch"

He looked at me. 

Elijah stood up and walked to a shelf.