We Want Rebekah

Nik took Tristan to the office. Freya and i took Aurora to the living room. Hayley walked inside.

Freya did some juju and Aurora woke up.

Freya "took you long enough"

Aurora "are we to play a fun game?"

Freya nodded "Actually, yes, and not that my spell has made it so that no one can hear what happens..."

Hayley "We're gonna have a lot of fun"

Aurora "Hayley, the mother of Niklaus' child. Ooh, i was really hoping i'd get to meet you. "

Hayley "Feeling's not mutual"

Aurora "oh, ok, so then what, pray tell, are we doing here?"

Me "You're gonna tell us where to find Rebekah, or...."

Hayley "we're going to kill you"

Me "so where is she?"

Aurora stood up "I won't tell you"

I looked at Hayley. 

Hayley then punched Aurora in the face "i'm gonna ask you again...where is Rebekah?"

Aurora held her cheek "you're quite strong for an infant."

Freya then did some juju. Aurora screamed and pushed Freya against the door frame. Hayley slapped her but Aurora pushed her against the wall. I went to slap her but she broke my wrist and and but i spun around and broke her arm.

I took a few steps back.

Aurora laughed"that actually hurt.Oh, i haven't felt pain since the 1700s...kind of tickles and for that, i'm gonna make you suffer. "

I looked at Hayley and smirked at her.

Hayley grabbed her by her hair "How about a werewolf bite, you psychotic, little bitch?"

Aurora "by all means if only i can laugh in your face when Nik heals me."

Hayley pushed her against the wall.

Me "Maybe Nik will feel sorry and heal you, but i'm sure that he will never feel sorry for your brother"

I looked at Hayley "How about you bite Tristan instead?"

Hayley smiled "hmm"

Aurora "no one should date harm my brother....seeing as you're all going to need him if you want your precious Rebekah back. You see, while i did ensure that Rebekah was dropped in the ocean, i don't know precisely where. I had some old friends do it for me, and then i killed them. I have procured the exact location of Rebekah's watery grave in two sealed envelopes. My contained the latitude. and Tristan got the longitude. So tell me, girls..who has the advantage now?"

I shighed.

-----

We were all sitting back on the table downstairs.

Everyone on his seat. Well, Elijah was still standing. Freya got a chair and sat down next to me.

Lucien "Longitude and latitude. Lovely."

Tristan "Well, despite our differences, i believe great strides were made today. "

Elijah "Tristan, i can't murder you this very moment, but i could just as easily tear those eyeballs out from your skull and feed them to your sister"

I laughed.

Nik "Elijah, these are our guests. "

Aurora "Nik, it's so sweet of you to defend us."

I nearly choked on my wine.

Nik stood up "you know, i doubted my brother's wisdom in bringing us all together today, but he was right. We must confront the harsh realities we all face and make difficult choices.."

He raised his glass "to ensure our collective survival.."

We all raised our glass, except Elijah, and then we drank. 

Nik put his glass down "and i have every confidence that my choice..will be the right one"

He walked to Elijah.

Then he broke Tristan's neck.

Aurora gasped and stood up.

Nik pointed at her "Were you anyone else, the servants would already be mopping your blood from the floor. If you do not bring my sister home, Tristan will die slowly and in tremendous pain."

Aurora "you betray me after all your promises of love"

Me "Welcome to the club, honey"

Nik "sibling for sibling. I want Rebekah back."

Aurora growled "you will regret this"

Then she walked away.

Freya asked irritated "after everything today, you just let her go?"

Elijah "Aurora should be easy enough to control. We have Tristan now."

Nik "Lucien, you will stop whatever you have planned to do to Ariana and surrender me the medallion, or you ill meet an end so cruel, the devil will weep"

 Night.

Davina called. She needs me so i am on my way to the bar. Stil lin my dress and heels. She said that she needed a friend right now and i'm gladly offering myself.

I walked around the corner and was met with the redhead.

She smirked and everyting went black.