A Very Messy Day

She pulled over at the Mystic Falls High. There was a car wash found raiser and the boys from earlier were here and washing their car.

Hope looked at me "okay, so were gonna spend my final hours watching Connor get to first base with runner-up Miss Mystic Falls?"

Me "why do you suppose that Landon didn't fight back?"

Hope shrugged "i don't know. he has to keep his job. "

Me "he has to keep his job. you or i have nothing to lose. you do understand, i could compel these idiots to do just about anything we want. "

Hope "or you can compel them to forget what i'm about to do"

She took the seat belt off and got out. I followed her.

Hope starred at them "Glace, solidatur. Glace, solidatur.Glace, solidatur.Glace, solidatur."

The car started freezing and then the windows broke.

I smirked.

Connor yelled, shocked  "my car. oh my god My car!"

I laughed "damn"

Hope "that felt good"

I nodded "i believe you"

----

I walked to Hope. I was done with compelling the guys.

Me "you do realize that your dad would rip my head off if he knew i let you do that"

Hope shook her head "i won't tell"

I nodded "as long as this stays between us i'm fine with it"

Hope grimaced "lets go back to that school. okay. i need to lay down"

She walked to the car.

Me "Hope"

She turned to me.

Me "don't give up on this fight."

Hope shook her head  "it's too late, Riri. okay? i can feel it.you should just tell my dad to stop looking for Hail Mary. he's gone through enough torment in his life. "

Me "you are the reason that his life of torment has not been in vain. Now, if you're not gonna figh for yourself, you will fight for him"

Hope shook her head "i don't wanna fight anymore. I can's save my dad. okay? i-i'm not a savior. If anything, i'm a murderer. "

She opened the car but i slammed it shut.

Me  "Listen to me, the man in the church was not your fault. "

Hope "i'm talking about my mom!"

I shook my head "your mother was not your fault either!"

Hope "but it was my responsibility. Roman and his mom were afraid of me. i was the one who kidnapped her in the first place. i let her to be taken. "

Me "this family needs you. we need you, and you are going to survive. "

Hope sobbed "why? i've spent my entire life trying to get our family back together, and if anything, i ruined it, okay? i broke it.so please, just let me go, because i'm tried. i'm so tired. and i anything, i just want my mom, i just want my mom. "

Suddenly she groaned in pain "oh my god"

I asked worried "Hope? what's wrong?"

Suddenly she went numb in my arms.

I picked her up bridal style and speeded into the woods where Nik had told me where he would be.

Me "Nik!!"