Holly Shit

Next day. Morning.

 Morning

I walked down the stairs

I walked down the stairs. I was on my way to the dinning room where Nik, Bekah and Elijah were having breakfast. I was downstairs when i suddenly i heard a voice.

Voice "Miss Blake"

I looked at the person. Josephine.

I raised an eyebrow at her, confused  "Miss LaRue?"

Suddenly Nik, Beka and Elijah walked to us. Nik shoved me behind him.

Elijah "Josephine"

Josephine "Forgive me for calling so early, Elijah, but i've done bearing a message from your aunt Dahlia. She is owed a debt, and she means to be paid. "

Nik "she can writhe in hell first"

Josephine "for merely taking what your mother promised her?. If you must harbor hatred, isn't it better spent on the one who traded your child away a thousand years ago?. Blame Esther if you must, but i seek only a fulfill a bargain, a bargain that consequently resulted in your very existence. Perhaps you should be thanking me. "

Elijah took a step towards her "Dahlia"

Josephine "My child, i prefer aunt Dahlia."

Nik took a step to her "you dare enter my home?"

Josephine "I only came for what is mine. The time has come to add the child's power to my own, though i do not detect her here"

I could smell blood.

 Josephine's neck began to bleed "I see you've used a spell to cloak her. No matter. Such spells will yield, as will you. Say your farewells. You have till nightfall tomorrow, and then the child shall be mine. Be a dear and inform the mother. No reason we can't be civilized about this. "

Nik looked at Elijah. Her neck started bleeding strong. 

Suddenly Nik ripped her head off. Her body fell limp to the ground. I didn't even had to look at his face to know he was smirking.