The Lost Rebekah

Next day. Morning.

I just went sleeping and had left them fighting. They were taking the place apart but i couldn't care less. I got out of bed and got ready.

 I got out of bed and got ready

---

I walked inside the mansion and i speeded upstairs into the living room to the bar. Elijah and Freya were already there.

Me "why are looking so annoyed?"

He handed me a drink "it's Aurora"

I grimaced.

Elijah "her influence frightens me, and yet our hideously deluded brother seems to believe that she might be the key to ending this wretched prophecy"

I took a sip of my drink.

Freya "If she's aligned with her brother, what chance does Nik have?"

Elijah "none. Still, Niklaus believes that she can be swayed, although his perspective of family loyalty is schizophrenic at best"

Freya "Well, i don't get why Lucien and Tristan are working together. Aren't their sire lines direct enemies?"

Elijah "Well, a mutual lack of goodwill toward out family might not be entirely unjustified. "

I downed my drink.

Elijah "Hatred's a hell of a thing, Freya"

Freya "Why? all you did was sire them. They don't seem to be complaining"

Elijah turned his back to us.

Me "Eli, what exactly did you do?"

He looked at us "i compelled Lucien to believe that he was Niklaus, Aurora to believe that she was Rebekah, and Tristan myself...After i'd sired him of course"

Freya nodded.

Elijah "this had been a period of mayhem for us. It was the 11th century, father was hunting us mercilessly, so i compelled them, and then i told them to run"