Fresh Turned

Next day. Morning.

I woke up because i heard some noise. I got out of my bed and walked out of my room. The noise came from Nik's room. I knocked on the door and Nik opened it.

I asked confused "what's all this noise?"

He stepped aside and i saw who was sitting on his bed. Cami. She had blood all over her neck.

My eyes widened "Nik, what did you do?"

Nik "i found here like this in front of my room. I heard noises in the middle of the night. I thought it was you. I wanted to check on you and found her dead on my door step instead"

I looked at her "Does that mean you are in...?"

She nodded. 

My jaw dropped ""Oh my god"

I took a blanket out of Nik's closet and hung it over Cami's shoulders.

I sat down next to her.

Nik walked to us "Tell me what happened?"

Cami was traumatized "Aurora. She did this to me."

She sobbed "i died. I'm dead. "

Nik "Well, you will not stay dead. She will pay for her actions, i swear to you!"

She suddenly groaned and held her stomach "Oh, what's happening to me?"

Me "You're transitioning. It's the hunger. "

Nik "You need to feed on blood soon, or you will die again, this time for good. "

I sighed "Come on. Let's get the blood off you first"

She nodded. 

I helped her up and we walked into Nik's bedroom.

Me "Do you need help with the dress?"

She shook her head.

Me "If you need anything, just call me"

She nodded. I turned around to leave but she grabbed my wrist. I turned back to her.

Cami "Thank you, Ariana"

I gave her a soft smiled "of course"

Then i walked out of the room. I walked into the living room. Elijah was already here. I walked to Nik. He still had her blood on his hand.

Elijah "how is she?"

Nik "she's just risen from the dead. As soon as she feeds, her mood will change for the better. In the meantime, these attacks need to be answered! Our retribution must be swift, and it must be brutal!"

Elijah "Agreed. After the Serratura has been recovered. Freya's pendant is also missing."

Nik "And Finn's mystical essence along with it. So let the imbecile stay lost. Our buisness today is to finish off the de Martels. "

Elijah shook his head "No, brother. Think, Think. Tristan needs to most powerful witch in the city to activate that weapon, a regent."

Nik "Vincent, who was once possessed by Finn!"

Elijah "No. Stay here. She will need you, brother. Ariana, come with me"

I nodded "Let me put some other clothes on"

Elijah nodded.

Nik "be careful"

I nodded "like always"

Then i walked into my room and put some new clothes on.