1.11 Dead Human Faction

Next day

Next day. Plantation.

I was upstairs packing my stuff. We were all going to move back into the compound. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. Rebekah was on the front door watching some guys moving the coffins into the truck. 

I walked past her out. 

Rebekah "Ari"

I turned to her. 

Then i saw Elijah behind her.

Rebekah took a deep breath "I'm-"

I shook my head  "Don't even bother"

At the Compound.

Elijah and i walked inside and saw how Diego blocked Hayley's way out.

Me "Diego"

He looked at me.

Me "Leave"

Diego "Klaus said-"

Me " i couldn't care less, Diego. Now get lost "

He growled at me and i smirked. 

Then Elijah threw him against the wall and broke his neck.

Hayley "You shouldn't be here. Klaus has his guys watching me."

Elijah "I wouldn't worry about them"

Hayley and i gave Elijah an confused look.

 Suddenly Rebekah walked inside behind us and broke the necks of two other vampires. 

Elijah "Come. We need to go. I'll bring you to some place safe"

Hayley shook his head "No"

I looked at her and asked annoyed  "What did he do now?"

Hayley "You don't have to worry about me. I'm fine. I'm under the protection of the great Klaus. The werewolves need help. He ordered a wolfshunt as peace offering to Marcel's crew. You have to help them."

Rebekah asked irritated "In the Bayou? Do we look like a bloody vampire rescue squad to you? I think you should be grateful that we came to safe you"