Freya

Next day. Morning.

I had spent yesterday in bed. The whole day. 

Nik had come home very bloody. After he cleaned up he then laid in bed with me. I had my back facing him the whole night. He had tried to talk to me for a couple of times but i would just block him out.

I opened my eyes and slowly turned around. Nik was laying on his back. His eyes were still closed and he looked so calm. He had no shirt on and i guess he was only in boxers. I slowly moved to him and put my head on his chest. I put my hand next to my head on his chest. I could feel him putting an arm around my shoulders and the other hand on my hand which was on his chest. 

He kissed my hair "You okay, love?"

I shook my head "i still can't believe it"

He sighed. 

I looked at him "I'm so sorry for how i treated you yesterday. "

Nik "Don't apologize for showing humanity"

Me "What happened yesterday?"

Nik took a deep breath "Where do i start....Well, Rebekah is possessing the body of a witch that has killed the children of the witches to get power"

I raised an eyebrow "Eve Sanclaire"

Nik raised his eyebrows  "You know her?"

Me "sadly. What else happened?"

Nik "My long lost big sister is back"

Me "Freya? right?"

He nodded "She killed Finn"

I asked confused "Why?"

Nik "she had her reasons"

I nodded "Nik, as much as i love and trust Rebekah, don't let her near Hope, please"

Nik asked confused "Why?"

Me "Eva Sanclaire channeled the power of the children of the witches. Your child is the biggest battery she can get"

Nik nodded "okay"

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door.

Nik called out  "come in"

Elijah walked inside "Freya is here"

Nik nodded "okay"

Elijah nodded and walked back out.

I looked at Nik "And now i have to meet your long lost sister"

I tried to get out of the bed but Nik held me back by my wrist. I looked at him confused. He sat up and sighed.

Me "What?"

Nik "you can take the day off, too, if you want"

I shook my head "Being the whole day in bed isn't going to bring him back. "

Nik nodded and i got out of the bed and to the bathroom. 

Downstairs. Dinning room.