"I Have Enough Of This!"

Next day.

Nik's Mystic Falls

Nik's Mystic Falls. He kinda expected that someone would warn Hope so he speeded to there to save his daughter.

I was sitting with Marcel in inner courtyard and hanging out. He's not happy with me recently and i understand but he's got to understand me too.

Nik speeded inside with two werewolf and threw them on the ground then i saw him holding a bowl. I could smell blood.

I sighed "Hope's blood."

Marcel "Klaus Mikaelson has been quite the busy boy today. First you're up and back to Mystic Falls, now you're abducting werewolves from the bayou. "

Nik "if Greta's greatest fear is "abominations," then i intend to giver her that horror in a never-ending nightmare. I have a quart of Hope's blood and i will use every last drop of it to create more hybrids. "

Then he turned to me "you went behind my back"

I sighed and stood up.

Nik "you put my daughter's life at risk and you, my own wife, betrayed me. "

Me "i did what was right"

Nik raised his voice "what was right for whom?!"

Me " For your daughter. For my city!"

Nik shook his head "this isn't about what was right. your city rejected you. Now all you want is for it to take you back"

I chuckled "You've forgotten who ruled this city for 100, Nik. You ran away from Mikael leaving Marcel and me to run this city. This city will never reject me because it will never hate me as much as it hates you"

Nik "I can read you like a book, love, that's how i knew what you've done without you having to say a word. And that's how i know, no matter what you promise when you claim to be an ally, a wife, you--"

He cut himself off. 

I challenged "Go ahead, finish the sentence, Nik"

Suddenly the werewolf girl woke up.