Not This Time

At the cemetery.

I found Kol walking into a direction with two bags in his hands.

Me "What are you doing with my stuff?"

Kol stopped and sighed.

 He turned around to me "They are still mine, darling"

Me "They are as mine as they are yours"

Kol tried "Ari-"

Me "She was going to kill him, Kol. She was so close killing him with with Marcel's venom. If it wasn't for Hope being stronger than her than he would be dead now!"

Kol "i need to talk to her"

Me "your brother murdered them in cold blood. They're not gonna listen to you"

Kol snapped "i am not my brother"

Me "Fine. Do what you want."

I walked away.

I heard him calling after me.

Night. At the compound.

I was sitting on the sofa.

Freya, Hope and Hayley could save Elijah. He's still in the pendant though.

I saw Rebekah walking inside and sitting down next to me.

Me "I guess, you found out about Sofya"

See nodded "he loves her"

I nodded "i know."

Rebekah "what's up with you and Nik? You haven't talked to him, let alone looked at him all day long"

I sighed "I don't wanna talk about it. I really do not want that"

She hugged me "i haven't got to hug you yet"

Me "Are you gonna stay here?"

She nodded.

Me "what about Kol?"

Rebekah shrugged"i don't know"

Nik walked inside. Rebekah stood up and walked out. I could see that she gave him a "you better fix it" look.

I looked at the table.

Nik leaned against the doorframe  "Hope had a chat with me. Well, she was mad because i made you cry."

I just starred at the table. 

 Nik "You don't know how much i'm hating mysef for being the cause of your tears. "

Me "Still you do it."

I looked at him.

He pleaded "don't look at me like that, love, please, don't"

I took a deep breath and looked at the ring on my finger "i begged you, Nik. "

Nik "i'm still here, love"

I looked at him "you don't get it, do you? I'm hurt because you were ready to do it! i begged you, Nik! And you just walked out on me!"

He shook his head "i had no choice"

I stood up and looked at the ring on my finger.

Nik "i shouldn't have done that. I wasn't thinking. I hope that doesn't change your mind on marrying me some day"

Me "After you left i thought that there wasn't going to be a wedding at all! If you keep acting like this, how can i be so sure that there's a wedding at all !"

Nik "I promise you not to leave you, love"

Me "how many times do you have to make that promise to realize that you can't keep it, Nik?."

Nik "i'm sorry"

I shook my head "sorry doesn't cut it this time, Nik. Not this time"

I walked past him out.