Yes!

Later.

I was standing in the Masterbedroom.

Nik walked in with Hope in his arms and closed the doors.

Me "don't go"

I shook my head "Don't leave. Or let me come with you."

Nik shook his head "no way. I'm the one they want"

Nik walked closer to me.

Me "You wanted to ask me something. what was it?"

Nik looked down to his daughter. I followed his eyes. I cracked a smile. Hope was holding a little box. I smiled at Nik.

Me "Is it that what i think it is?"

Nik put Hope in her crib that was next to us. He took the black box and kneeled down.

I put a hand over my mouth. Nik took the other one in his hands.

I head tears in my eyes.

Nik" I know it's not the perfect place or the perfect moment for this. I know i hurt you a lot of times and i hate myself for that. I felt your pain every single time. I promised you to protect you even when we weren't together. But we both know that we can't be without eachother. I know you said that this wasn't the right time for us but WE get to decide when OUR time is. I waited my whole life for you and when i saw you 300 years ago in your beautiful dark red dress, i knew i found you. The person i want to spent every single moment with. I found the love of my life. Believe me when i say i don't want to leave you again but he won't stop until he has me. So before i go i want to know it. I know i can't ask you to wait for me. To wait for someone who doesn't even know if he comes back. "

I bit my lip.

Nik had tears in his eyes.

He took a deep breath "Ariana Blake, do you want to give me the honor and become my wife, become Ariana Mikaelson...some day?"

I was shocked. He opened the box. My mouth droped. It was beautiful.

I smiled and nodded like crazy "of course. Of course i want to marry you, Nik"

Nik sighed relived and put the ring on my finger. He stood up and kissed me. A kiss full of love.

I broke the kiss "i love so much, Nik"

Nik "i love you, love"

I looked at the ring.

I smiled "I love it"

Nik smiled "i hoped you would love it"

I looked at him.

Nik "I can understand if you dont want to wait for-"

I cut him off "I said yes, Nik. I'll wait for you, as long as it takes"

Nik "I need you to help Hayley to raise Hope. "

I gave him a soft smile "I'm going to tell her the storys about the great Hybrid Klaus Mikaelson"

He chuckled.

Me "i promise"

He nodded.

Night.

Nik had left. And i was hating myself for letting him.

Kol and Elijah were sitting on a table. I was holding Kol's head up. They were bad. Really really bad.

I got a call from Rebekah.

Me "Is it over?"

Rebekah "Nik found a way to say alive. Our plan worked. Now it's up to you, Ari. Make his sacrifice count. "

Me "I will. We'll come for you soon, Beks. I love you"

Beks "I love you too, sister"

My heart broke. I hang up.

FReya sat down.

Hayley was stanidng next to me.

FReya "Rebekah's dagger. It has her blood"

Hayley gave it to her.

I took Kol's hand. There was a paper in front of FReya. Her's, Kol's, Elijah's and Nik's names were on it. Each of it had their blood on it.

FReya put the dagger over Beks's name. Hayley was holding Kol's and Elijah's hands togetehr.

Freya started to cast the spell.

Kol and Elijah began to shake. FReya started to bleed out of her nose. Suddenly they blacked out. It went silent. I looked ta Hayley and she was looking at me.

I walked to her and hugged her. She hugged me back.

Me "We'll find a way."

She broke the hug and saw the ring on my finger. She smiled a little.

Hayley "Congratulations, Aria"

I smiled "thank you. Can put them into their coffins? i have to do something"

Hayley "I'll send you where we are"

I nodded and walked out.