I Will Alaways Come Back For You

Next day.

I groaned and opened my eyes. I looked around and rolled my eyes. I was in a cabin. I tried to stand up but i was held back. One of my wrists was chained on a post and my right foot was chained on another post. Both chains were covered in vervain. I groaned and sat up.

I heard a laugh. I growled. How much i hated that laugh.

Me "You"

I looked up and Aurora stood in the doorframe.

Aurora smirked "What about me?"

Me "Are the chains really necessary? You're like 700 years older than me. Not to mentions the vervain in my veins"

She walked to me and kneeled down in front of me. she suddenly injected me something. My veins started to burn. More vervain. I can take vervain but not that much.

I yelled in pain.

She chuckled.

Me "Why am i here?"

She then took my phone out. She put a foot over my ankle and switched it. My ankle broke and i yelled up. 

I looked at her "Why are you filming this?"

Aurora "To get Nik here"

Me "So i'm bait now? great"

She broke my other ankle and i yelled up. 

she chuckled "Can you see, Nik?. She won't have long. So hurry up, my love"

Me "Nik, don't, It's a trap!"

Then she took a gun out. She shot me in my stomach. Twice. And then once in my shoulder.

I screamed again "Don't risk your life for me, Nik! I'm not worth it"

Auroa then chuckled again and i guess she sent the video because she put the phone on the table and walked out.

The bullets had vervain on them. I'm going to kill that bitch.

A while later.

My wounds aren't healing. Meaning i'm slowly bleeding out. My eyes began to feel heavy and i closed them.

----

I opened my eyes when i felt someone moving me. I looked up and saw Aurora pointing a gun at someone. A different gun. I tried to move my head to the side and saw Elijah and Nik. Elijah looked at me. Clearly pissed off. Nik looked at Aurora with a look that i have never seen on him. That look scared me.

Me "The bullets..they're white oak."

Nik slowly made his way to Aurora and she pointed the gun at her.

Nik "we both know you're not going to pull the trigger. "

Aurora "yet again, you're wrong"

She pulled the trigger at Elijah but Freya moved the bullet so that it hit the wall.

They walked to me. 

I looked at Nik and coughed "i-i told you not to come for me"

Nik "When did i ever listen to you when you said something like that?"

He kneeled down to me and put a hand on my cheek. I then looked down at my body and growled. He tried to stand up but i put my hand around his wrist.

Me "Don't leave me, please"

I had tears in my eyes.

Nik's eyes went soft "Elijah will take care of you, love. "

Me "What if she kills you?"