Symbol For Baby

Later.

We were all downstairs. Kol was sitting on front of a map. Bekah was helping him. Kol was going to track down Finn.

I sitting next to Kol on the sofa. Nik was leaning against a wall.

Kol "so what is the secret, anyway?"

Nik "the term 'secret' implies something only knows by those who have earned the right to be aware of it. Start the spell"

Kol "Well, it's easier said than done. Finn is channeling the power from our parents. He's a lot stronger than something some weak-old witch and i can do"

Bekah scofffed "now hang on. I might not be trained, but i --"

Suddenly the dust from the map flew away.

I groaned annoyed.

Bekah sighed "oh..blast"

Nik walked to us "we need a stroner witch. Call Davina"

Kol stood up and stepped in front of Nik "no, no, no, no, no. I don't want her to know that i'm sick"

Nik "then do a better bloody job"

Kol "i just need time"

Nik "the spell that Finn cast to lock you in your body, do you remember it?"

Kol "Well, i was a little distracted by the murdery part. "

Nik "if we can use his own spell against him, once he's locked in his body, i can end our collective woes with a brief snap of the neck. All i need to do is pull it from your memory"

Kol got nervous "no. no. no. I am not allowing anybody into my mind. Do you understand?"

Nik "you came into my home asking for my help. This is it. It's not a request"

Then he put his hands on the sides of Kol's head. 

Kol gasped.

Nik let go of him, shocked.

Kol "see?"

Nik got angry.

Kol "i'm guessing just by the look on your face that it worked, but just listen. "

Nik grabbed Kol and threw him against a wall.

Kol was sitting against the wall on the ground.

Nik "you come simpering for brotherly love, and the whole time, you're plotting against me with that damn dagger. You're no better than Finn"

Kol "and you threatening makes you better than Finn, does it?"

Bekah and i stood up.

Bekah "the both of you just stop it. "

Kol stood up " i came to you because you're my family, but i see you and Rebekah and Elijah all hang portraits and share secrets, i'm the odd one out. you want to know where Finn is?. You want to find a way to kill him?. Then you can figure it out yourself"

Suddenly he raised his hand to Nik's head and Nik kneeled down in pain. Bekah and i went to help Nik but Kol raised his hand at us and made us fall back.

Then Kol took off.

I stood up and walked to Nik.

Bekah "your stupid temper will be the end of you one day. Just know that"

Then she walked away.

Nik looked at me. I just shook my head.

Suddenly his phone rang.