1.9 Feelings Never Change

After a while.

I woke up and turned around.Looks like i blacked out for a sec.

 I saw Hayley and Elijah standing in front of Nik. I

Neither of them was looking happy. 

Looks like Tyler got away.

I walked over to them, slowly. 

Nik "I guess, you found our lost stray. I hope she could bring light to the situation... "

He kicked Dwayne's body "..what appeared to be a hybrid"

Hayley "His name was Dwayne. "

Nik "Well, whoever it was, i didn't sire him. Any idea how that's possible?"

Hayley glared at him "As if you didn't know"

She came at Nik but Elijah held her back.

Nik mirked at them  "Well aren't you two fast friends. Oh come on then, what do you think you have against me?"

Elijah "Tyler Lockwood brought Hayley and Ariana here to test a theory based on your child. That the blood of her child could be used to sire hybrids. Seems you knew that. He thought you would use the baby to build an army."

I couldn't see Nik's face but i bet he was shocked.

Nik "And of course you assume it's true. I mean why should i show any interest in my own flesh and blood?. A heartbroken little crybaby points his finger at me and my own brother believes it. Especially when it comes from her"

Elijah "when have you ever cared for Hayley or her child beyond your own selfish pursuits. And what was it you once said to me?. "

Then he mocked him "Every king needs an heir. "

Nik "My big brother, so you doubt my intentions. Well, i can't say i'm surprised. "

He pointed at Hayley "standing beside the noble Elijah. How can i be anything lesser than a brother... a liar, a manipulator, a bastard?. "

Then he stepped closer to Elijah  "That's what i am to you, isn't it? And to Rebekah, and judging by the way Hayley hangs on you every word is clear she thinks the same way. No doubt my child will as well"

Elijah "Brother, if w-"

Nik said through gritted teeth  "We said all that needed to be said"

I sat down on the porch and leaned against the railing. 

Elijah "brother"

Suddenly Nik bit Elijah in the neck.

My eyes widened "Nik"

Hayley yelled, shocked  "Klaus!"

He let go of Elijah "You two enjoy each others company. you'll have much to bond over until the hallucinations and the sadness sets in. Consider that bite as a gift to you both. "

Then he walked away. 

Hayley stormed to me and pulled the stake out. 

I cried out and looked at her "stay with Elijah"

She nodded. 

Then i speeded after Nik. 

At the Plantation. 

Nik was going to walk up the front steps. 

Me "did you know?"

He turned to me "i thought you were on Elijah's side"