Eva Sinclaire

From: Bekah

Upstairs

I looked at Nik "your other sister is upstairs"

Nik smirked "Then let's go, shall we?"

He looked at Freya. She nodded and we all stood up. We walked upstairs into the living room.

Freya smiled as she saw Bekah "Rebekah"

She walked to Bekah and took her hands in hers "It's good to see you again"

Beka "and you, though i'd prefer better circumstances. "

They sat down on the sofa.

Freya "no needn't worry. Elijah explained the problem, and i can help"

Nik "Rather confident, aren't we?"

I looked at him. He was sitting on the mini bar with a drink in his hand.

Freya took a deep breath "the spirit of the host body is powerful, but i can cast a spell, put you in a deep sleep, and then suppress this other essence. You'll be just fine"

Bekah "lovely. When do we start?"

Nik groaned annoyed "oh, you've got to be kidding me"

I rolled my eyes and walked to him. He had his legs on the bar counter. I took his drink out of his hand and took a sip.

I warned "Nik"

Nik "she spouts off some magical diagnosis, and we are all supposed to applaud"

Bekah "Nik, she's trying to help."

Nik put his feet back to the ground and turned to his sister "Yes, but for the sake of keeping out options open, why not write down you spell and incantations?. that way, we can have them double - checked by an impartal third party say Davina. She'd love to prove me wrong"

Freya "i doubt she would understand my magic let alone have the power to excute it. Oh. so you're our only hope then?. Seems rather convenient, doesn't it?"

Freya "I knew it would be difficult to win your trust, Niklaus. Your reputation precedes you"

Nik smiled. 

Freya stood up "but if we are to face Dahlia together, you will have to trust me. Given the peril that Rebekah knows faces, are you truly incapable of giving me even a change to prove myself?"

Nik looked away.

Freya "I know i appear as an outsider but i have dreamt of you all for a thousand years"

She turned to Elijah and Bekah.

Freya "Elijah, when you were in Esther's womb, she would ask me to sing to you. I would feel her belly as i did"

She walked closer to him.

Freya chuckled "How you would kick. She would say, "if it was Thor himself had raised his hammer...""

Elijah " "...and summined thounder and lightning. ""

He smiled "mother rarely mentioned you. When she did, she would say how enchanted you were by the prospect of my birth. "

Freya "how i wanted more brothers and a sister more than anything, but between Esther and Dahlia that wish was taken from me. I was ruined by those who raised me. I nothing else, at least we have that in common. "

Nik was facing away from them and looked at the bottles in the bar.

I put a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me.