Davina Claire

I stood downstairs in front of Davina.

Me "I'm sorry."

She shook her head  "this wasn't your fault, or Kol's. The Ancestors hate me because of the choices that i made. I'm not a kid. I'm not your responsibility. Not yours"

Marcel showed up next to me "Honey, you will always be my responsibility. "

Davina "What were the two of you supposed to do? Lock me in an attic and keep the world at bay forever?"

I smiled.

Davina "you didn't let me down. I just grew up. Thank you for saving me that first time, both of you. And for everything else after. I love you, Aria, Marcel. "

I smiled "i love you too"

Marcel "i lo-"

Suddenly his neck broke and I was held against the wall. Elijah.

Freya walked in.

I begged "Don't. Let her have peace. please"

I tried to free myself but Elijah was too strong.

I screamed "Let go of me! Please! Don't do this!! Freya, please! We find another way! Let her out of this!"

Elijah "Forgive me, Ariana"

Freya grabbed Davina's wrist and started to say something.

Davina begged, sobbing  "please, don't break the circle, please"

Her eyes were bleeding.

I looked at Elijah and sobbed "Don't, Eli, please don't do this! I'm begging you"

Elijah couldn't look me into the eyes.

Davina was screaming for me "Ariana!"

She was crying.

I begged "Elijah, please!"

Davina screamed in pain and her body went limp. Elijah let go of me. 

Freya turned to me "it had to be done"

I shook my head. Tears were still rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't breath right. She was gone. She was dead forever.

I speeded to Freya and slaped her across the face. She fell back to the ground.

I growled "Rott in hell, Mikaelson"

Freya stood up and walked out. I turned to Elijah. I looked at him with pain and disgust. He was avoiding eye contact.

I voice cracked "i-i can't even l-look at you"

Elijah looked down and walked out.

------

I was sitting on the stairs. Marcel had woken up and Kol, Vincent and the other witch came. Kol was hurt.

They were trying to resurrect her. They had still hope in them. I didn't.

The witch tried to resurrect her. Kol was holding a blade on his throat. The bowl was on fire.

Marcel kneeled down next to Davina.

The spell wasn't working.

Kol "Wake up, Davina"

Marcel whispered "come on"

Kol "Wake up. Come on, wake up"

The witch stopped.

Marcel "what happened?"

The witch "i don't know. It's like she wasn't there at all. The ancestors got to her fi-"

Kol yelled "Where the bloody hell is she?!!"

I cracked out "It's over. She's gone. She's gone for good"

They looked at me.

I sobbed "I can still hear her screaming for me. For my help. I was so close but i was held back. He was just too strong for me"

Kol walked to me. I stood up and he hugged me. I grabbed his shirt and started to cry again.

Kol whispered "It's okay, darling. It's okay"

Then he let go of me. He kissed my forehead. He speeded to the witch, grabed him by his shirt collar and held him against the wall.

Kol "Do it again!"

Witch "i can't. If i had a chance then it's gone now"

Kol "and you just became-"

Vincent "Wow wow wow, hold on. It's over. Davina would've wanted it that way"

Kol threw the witch out of the gate.

Marcel pointed with the finger at Kol "i should've known better that to trust your family. You people destroy everything you touch. "

Kol looked at me and then walked out.

Night.

I was sitting on the ground and leaning against Hope's crib. She was still awake and plaing with her stuffed animals. I had knees to chest and my arms around them. I was staring at a family photo that was hanging on the wall. I rememberd that day. It was christmas. I heard someone walk in and kneeling down in front of me. I looked at the person. Nik. His face turned worried when he saw me.

I asked dry "He dead?"

Nik nodded "It's over, love. We're safe"

I shook my head "not all of us. Not all of us made it out alive"

Nik grabbed my hands into his"i heard what happened. I'm so sorry, Aria. I never meant for that to happen but-"

I chuckled dry "But in order to save the Mikaelsons people have to die. I got it "

Nik looked down.

Me "I told them Not to do it. To let her rest in peace. And then they went behind my back. I begged them, Nik. Elijah was holding me back. I begged him to let me go but He didn't."

Nik "to save our family"

Me "And i'm not family?"

Nik "You are a part of this family"

I scoffed "Really? Because Davina was like a sister to me. Another sister Elijah took from me"

Nik sat down next to me.

Me "It's my fault"

Nik "What is your fault?"

Me "I should've protected them. I should've had protected them from this family. Angie from Elijah and Davina from Kol. this is what you get for loving a Mikaelson, isn't it? But they're dead now and i'm here because of you"

Nik "and it's going to stay that way"

Me "Maybe that's it what got them killed. Loving your family got them killed. And maybe i'm next"

Nik shook his head. 

He he put his hands on my cheeks "I'm going to protect you for as long as i'm breathing. Don't ever doubt that"

Nik put his forehead against mine "i love you, Ariana Blake. I love you so much"