It's Here

Night. We arived at the place.

There were children, dead and wrapped in blanket. There was a fire. And Will was there. I saw Nik and Marcel on the other side of the place.

The leader "Now that you've returned, brother, you may join us as we claim our power. Our rightful place. And lay waste to all who would deny our master. Are you prepared to prove your loyalty to the Hollow?"

Will nodded "I know what I have to do. I'm not afraid."

Leader" We should begin."

Suddenly Nik threw a tree branch and threw it at the Acolyte Leader, killing him. It landed in his throat.

My jaw droped. Vincent put a hand on his throat.

Now everybody's attention was on us. Elijah, Nik and MArcel were dealing with the other guys.

Vincent "Hey, we got to get the kids. Get the kids!"

Hayley, Vincent and i grabbed the 4 kids and put them off the table.

Will raised the Hollow's talisman and started with the ritual.

Vincent" Will? Will! Come on, man. It's over."

Will " No, Vince. It's only just begun."

He raised the talisman at me. I fell to my knees and screamed in pain.

I cried out "please, stop!"

Nik attacked Will, grabbing him by the throat.

Will "You can't stop what's coming."

Nik broke Will's neck.

The pain stopped.

Vincent " No! Oh, man, we got this all wrong. They wanted us here."

Suddenly there was a fire circle around Nik and MArcel. I tried to get to Nik but there was a barrier.

Me "What the hell is happening?!"

Vincent "They want to channel your power, and anchor the Hollow to the living world."

Vincent looked at the children.

Me "nik!"

Vincent "Okay, they're alive. These kids are linked to that ritual. We can't free Marcel and Klaus unless we break the spell."

Elijah " How do we stop this?"

Vincent " I don't know! It's a sacrificial ritual. I can't break it unless I kill one of the kids."

Hayley shook her head" No, no. There has to be another way."

Vincent " Yeah, um so these kids are powering that ritual. But there might be a loophole, if I link it to you."

Elijah " Are you suggesting we take my life?"Vincent "I'm suggesting we stake you with wood. You die, temporarily, and that might be enough to break the spell."

Elijah nodded and gave Vincent his hand. Vincent took it and began chanting.

Vincent "Hayley, do it now!"

Hayley took a wooden stake and rammed it in Elijah's chest.

Elijah fell to the ground on Hayley lap.

Me "Did it work?"

Vincent "Yeah"

Hayley took the stake out.

I speeded to Nik. The fire ring disapeard. Nik and MArcel stood up and walked to us.

At the compound.

I was sitting next to Hope on her bed. She was lying and trying to sleep.

Her breathing got steady. I softly kissed her hair.

I whispered "night, princess"

I got out of the bed and walked out.

I heard her calling after me "Riri?"

I turned around to her "Yes, baby?"

Hope "can you sleep here? i don't want to sleep alone"

I smiled "Let me just say goodnight to your daddy"

She nodded and i walked out.

I walked around and saw Nik on the balcony. I walked to him and huged him from behind.

Me "How are you feeling?"

Nik "good. And you, love?"

He turned around to me.

Nik "good."

Me "you shouldn't have killed Will"

Nik out a hand on my cheek"He was hurting you, love. I had no choice"

I chuckled "what an excuse"

Nik chuckled "Wanna go to bed?"

Me "Hope asked me to stay with her"

Nik nodded "it's okay. "

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back.

Me "i love you, Nik"

Nik "i love you, love"

Me "night"

Nik smiled after me. I walked back into Hope's room, took my shoes of and got with her under the covers.

Dream

Hope and i were walking around the mansion. We walked up the stairs and we saw Nik against the railing.

Me "Why aren't you asleep, my love?"

We stepped closer to Nik. Hope took my hand. Nik turned to us. His eyes suddenly turned bright blue. Hope and i began to scream.

I jerked up and looked over to Hope. She was holding my hand.

Hope looked at me scared" No, no, no. It's here. The Hollow, it's here"