Carillon Eve

Next day. 

Nik and i were walking through the streets. Marcel and his vampires were still trapped inside the mansion with Kol. Tonight was the Carillon eve. 

He had Marcel on his phone "I've searched the entire French Quarter. Finn has vanished. I can't remove the barrier that has you trapped until i have my hand around his throat. "

Marcel "I hope you had a plan 'B'"

Nik "Davina. She doesn't know it yet, but she's gonna help me break his spell. Your job...Keep Kol alive, at least until we learn Rebekah's whereabouts"

Marcel wasn't talking back. 

Nik "are you listening to me?"

Marcel "yeah. That all sounds fine and good, but listen. When i was getting the werewolves out, i got bit"

Nik and i stopped walking. 

I looked at Nik. 

Nik sighed "I will get you my blood. I will get you out of that house, Marcellus, whatever it takes"

Then he hung up.

Me "come on"

At Church. 

We walked inside. 

I called out "Davina!"

She came down the stairs and smiled when she saw me. Well, it faded as she saw Nik next to me. 

Davina "What do you need, Ari?"

Nik "Well, i need you to find Finn. Now"

Davina looked at me and i sighed "please, D"

She took a deep breath and nodded. 

------

Davina was painting something on the ground of the church with salt. I was sitting on the stairs of the altar. Nik was walking around impatient. It was making me nervous. 

Me "Nik, could you please stop walking around? it's driving me crazy"

Nik gave me a soft look but then turned to Davina "haven't you found Finn yet?"

Davina ignored him. 

Nik "I must say, for a witch of your caliber,  your spells are not particularly efficient. "

Davina snapped "Finn is blocking my locator spell. So i'm trying something new, but i need to concentrate, and it would help a lot if you would stop standing over me like a stalker"

Nik "no need to be testy, luv. We both have the same goal. "

Davina raised her eyebrows  "Really? because my goal is to get Kol out of your house alive, wich seems to be about number 10 on your list"

Nik "number 9 at least"

Davina asked irritated "what is wrong with you? he's your brother"

Nik nodded  "yes, and i also have a sister, one who i happen to care about more. So until he tells me where she is, Kol can rot, as far as i'm concerned, and you might went to get your villains straight, luv, because Finn is the architect of this fiasco. So pick up the pace. Find out where he's getting his power from so we can stop it"

Davina gave him a 'bitch' face.

Then she spoke some spell. She inhaled deep "I saw glimpses of him. He's combining sacred objects, totems,  representational magic"