Wedding!

Later. Night.

I heard a knock on my room door

Me "come in"

Elijah walked inside "you look stunning tonight, Ariana"

I smiled and walked to him "thank you, Elijah. Can i ask you something ?"

He nodded "of course"

Me "Do you love her?"

Elijah looked away, sighed and then looked me in the eyes.

He nodded "yes"

I asked confused "Then why are you letting her go through with this marriage?"

Elijah "to protect her child, Ariana"

I sighed and put a hand on his shoulder "you have a few minutes, take it as a chance to tell her how you feel before you regret not to have done it sooner"

Elijah nodded "You are too good for this family, Ari"

I smiled, nodding  "i know"

He chuckled and left.

I made my way to my door but my phone stopped me. I walked to my bed and looked at it. Kol was calling me.

I answered it "Aren't you coming to the wedding,K?"

I could hear him coughing.

I asked worried "Kol?"

Kol "You know what you mean to me, right?"

I nodded "of course, why would so ask that?"

Kol "Because i wanted to make sure that you know what i really feel for you. That i really loved you, darling"

I smiled "You are always going to have a place in my heart, Kol. "

Kol coughed "good to know, Aria. "

Then he hung up. I took a deep breath and walked out. I looked around and didn't see Nik.

suddenly i heard a voice "i'm up here, love"

I looked up and saw him on the railing. I walked upstairs to him. He smiled at me and out an arm around my waist. We leaned on the balcony. The room was filled with people. Well, mostly werewolves . Everybody was sitting. Mary was already standing upstairs on the aisle. Jackson was standing downstairs on the right side of the stairs

Nik was hugging me from behind. 

He kissed my bare shoulder "you look beautiful tonight, love"

I turned my head to him. He was wearing a suit.

I smiled "You don't look so bad yourself. "

He smiked and kissed me. I kissed back but then broke the kiss.

Me "Why did you walk away earlier?"

Nik shrugged his shoulders "i don't know, maybe because you never mentioned that you and Rebekah went out, buying wedding dresses together"

I rolled my eyes "One day she came into our room holding that dress up. It's not like i had something to say"

Nik sighed "It's okay"

I smiled at him "good"

Then i turned back to the aisle.

Nik still had his arms around me.

Everyone went silent. Hayley made her way up the stairs on the left side. Jackson followed her. She looked so beautiful in her dress.

I smiled. Everyone stood up. The music was playing.

Mary smiled at them as they stood in front of her turned to each other.

Mary "please be seated"

Everyone sat down.

Maryl "we gather together as a community seeking peace, inspired by the union of this couple before you. "

Hayley looked at Nik.

Mary "there was a time when werewolves saw themselves not as cursed but as blessed with a connection to out most pure selves."

Elijah suddenly stood next to Nik and i. Hayley's eyes turned back to her soon-to-be husband.

Mary "and tonight, we honor that blessing with the long-awaited unification of the two Crescent bloodlines. In doing so, we choose to embrace Hayley's vampire nature. With this union, Hayley will share her unique gifts with her pack. "

Mary took Hayley's hand and then Jackson's and made them hold hands. Then she put a band over their hands.Then she made them hold a candle.

Mary "and now....your vows"

Jackson "i pledge to honor and defend you and yours above all others...."

Hayley "....to share in blessings and burdens, to be your advocate, your champion....."

Jackson "....to be your comfort, your sanctuary, and for as long as we both shall live......."

Hayley "....to be your family.."

Jackson "..to be your family"

Then they lit together the big candle in front of them.

I looked over to Elijah. He gave me a soft smile. I returned it.

Mary "you two have endured all the traditional werewolf rituals and trials. There is only one remaining. Jackson, you may kiss your bride"

Jackson put a hand on Hayley's cheek and kissed her. I eyes went back to Elijah. He was looking away with an pained expression.

They separated and every Werewolf's eyes turned golden.

Suddenly Nik let go of me and walked through the doors to the other balcony. 

Elijah followed him.