Kol Mikaelson

Night.

Everyone was on the streets and celebrating the wedding. 

I was still inside and searched for Elijah. I saw him on the balcony.

 I walked to him "Eli"

He turned to me and i hugged him. He hugged back. 

Me "What did she say?"

Elijah "She didn't want me to say it. "

I looked at him "I'm so sorry"

Elijah "you know where Niklaus is?"

I shook my head "no"

Elijah nodded "excuse me"

I nodded and he walked away. 

------

Nik had held a speech about Hope being back. Hayley went to speak to Elijah. Nik invited Hayley and Jack to live here with us. 

Suddenly i got a call from Kol.

I answered it "Hey, K"

Kol "I'm at the cemetery. I need to see you"

Me "five minutes"

Then i hung up. 

 At the cemetery. 

I walked through the cemetery.  I saw Davina and Kol dancing together. Davina was crying. 

I asked worried "Kol?"

They stopped dancing and he turned to me. Tears began to roll down my cheeks.  

He looked like shit. 

I shook my head sobbing "no. no. no. no. Not now, i-i"

He walked to me and hugged me. I hugged back. 

Kol "you came"

I nodded "of course"

I hugged him tighter and sobbed out "K-Kol"

He began to cough again. 

He let go of me "I need to be alone"

I shook my head. He took a few steps. 

Suddenly we heard a voice "I'm afraid that's not an option"

It was Elijah. 

Nik "always and Forever is not just something weasel out of, brother."

----

Kol was laying on the ground in one of the tombs. He had his head on my lap while Davina was still looking for a spell to help him. To save him. 

Nik and Elijah were kneeling down next to him. 

Kol looked at his brothers "all my life, all i ever wanted was....You lot...To care about me"

I was still crying. Nik had a few tears as well but he tried to play it cool. 

Nik chuckled. 

Kol began to laugh. His teeth were bloody. 

Suddenly he began to cough. 

Nik held him. He leaned back down to my lap. 

Bekah kneeled down next to me"Kol, listen to me. You don't have long. You're going to die, but you will die a witch and we will consecrate your body. You will join the ancestors of the French Quarter, and those spirits can be brought back...and i promise you, brother, i will not leave this body until i find a way to bring you home."

Me "Careful"

I slowly put his head on Beka's lap. I stood up and walked out of that tomb. I started to cry again. 

I heard someone behind me. 

Nik "Love"

I shook my head. My back still turned to him. 

Me "Don't"

Nik walked to me, put his coat over my shoulders and turned me to him. 

Nik "love.."

He looked so hurt. We all were.

Me "I-i-i mean it's Kol. It's bloody Kol!"

I shook my head not believing that Kol doesn't have long. 

Me "He can't die.I-I mean we all threatened to kill him but that-that's insane"

Nik tried to hug me but i stepped back. 

I shook my head "This can't be it. He always got himself out of such situations. Always. B-But now...I mean how can you kill your own little brother. That is sick, Nik"

We could hear Kol coughing. 

Me "go back inside. Say goodbye to your brother"

Nik put an arm around me and we walked back inside. 

Kol was assuring Davina that he wasn't scared. Kol cracked a smile. I could hear his last heartbeat. Davina started to cry again. I started to cry harder. Nik put his arms around me and i cried into his chest. He hugged me tighter.