1.40 Trapped And Hungry

Next day

Next day

Nik had put Rebekah's coffin away.

The werewolves were still with us. Nik had brought Cami to the mansion where we had the bonfire to protect her. 

Hayley told me that she was going to marry Jackson. Which is a great idea if i didn't know what she feels for Elijah. 

We have no idea where Rebkah was but Kol assured us that she is safe. He better not lie to me about that or his head is off. 

Nik was still away. I was leaning against the railing. Suddenly Marcel, Josh and their gang walked inside. The werewolves looked at them. 

I rolled my eyes. 

---

Nik came back and went straight to Kol's room. 

I looked down and saw Hayley having a meeting with Marcel, his group and the wolves.

Hayley "you wolves are here because you want freedom, and i promise you if you stay you will be free, but we need as much help as we can get. "

Marcel "my Vamps and i are willing to stand with you against the witches. In return, all i want is a promise, that there will be peace between our sides after the wedding"

Suddenly a guy spoke up "You're the one who spent the last 100 years killing and cursing us. "

Marcel "Wich means you might want to listen to what i have to stay. "

Suddenly Finn walked inside "I see you're brokering a truce...between mongrels and parasites. Now just how long do you really think that's gonna last? a month, a week, a day? what you don't yet seem to understand is that the only thing can exist between your two degenerate species is hatred, war and death"

He started to slowly walk backwards to the gate. 

Suddenly he touched the wall on the gate and the ground began to shake. Just for a second tough. 

I speeded to him but when my hand moved out of the gate it burned. 

I hissed in pain "Ahh"

The sun burned me.