𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬. 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘

CHAPTER SEVENTY: SURPRISE

     WEEKS had passed since Hogsmeade weekend and Ron's fourteenth birthday passed with the time. Inez had gotten some of the house elves to bake a cake which she brought to the Gryffindor common room after dinner that night. She got everyone in the common room to sing to the boy, Ron's smile taking over his entire face. She had Colin Creevey take several pictures for her, including pictures of the boy with his cake and his opening the present Inez had enlisted Steve to buy for the boy. The Rogers man had bought the watch Inez had circled in a catalog and sent it to her a few days before Ron's birthday.

On the thirtieth of March, Inez turned fifteen. She and her friends stayed up until midnight so that they could be the first to say happy birthday to her even though they would either way. She was treated to a cake in the boys' dorm room after dinner with presents from each of them. Harry, Ron, and Neville had also joined the five. She had also received a stack of letters from each of the Avengers with a few presents from some of them.

Her dad had gotten her several things such as new books, a poster from the newest Hunger Games movie, and a new perfume. This one was completely different to the one he had gotten her a few years ago for Christmas which had been the same one Peggy Carter used to wear. This one smelled like home and she couldn't have asked for anything better. Steve had also given Wanda money to get Inez a present, and the Maximoff girl bought the Rogers girl a friendship bracelet and ring. In her letter, Wanda had said she had the matching set so that they had a part of each other no matter where they were.

It was two days later and Inez, Lee, and Max were running around to make sure that everything they had planned for the twins' birthday went well. They had all gotten the twins gifts that the pair would be given later that evening after they all retreated up to their dorm for the night. Inez was once again in charge of getting the house elves to make cakes for Fred and George, the girl making sure they made two separate ones so they could have their own. Lee was in charge of keeping the two occupied while Max got the common room set up for the surprise party that they had planned.