𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢: 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧'𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘

     OVER the next week, their friends began to notice the ever so slight change in Inez and George's dynamic. Sure, before the pair were close, incredibly close. But there was something different than before and people noticed.

The two held hands anywhere they went together which wasn't too strange for them but Fred and the others took note of it. They also were physically closer to each other more than normal whether it be when they were sitting or standing next to each other. Lee even swore he saw them kiss when they thought no one was looking.

Cedric even brought it up to Inez which ended in her turning a dark shade of pink and confessing everything to him. Not that there was much to confess. The two were still just friends but they acted like more. They didn't tell anyone because for starters they hadn't talked about it and secondly it was easier if they had no one butting into their personal lives.

Inez had been busy trying to help Bucky with getting settled into his new life. He had found a small apartment in Romania, far away from everything that had happened in DC about a month prior. She knew that she had plenty of money in her parents' Gringotts account to last her past the seventh year at Hogwarts and so she had some of it traded in for muggle money sent to her. Once she received it, she sent it to Bucky along with her latest letter to him. She wanted to make sure he had money for food and some clothes to get him by.

She felt awful for keeping this secret from Steve especially since it was his childhood friend but she knew Bucky needed time to process the things that had happened to him away from others. He needed to figure out what part of his mind was his and what part was HYDRA.

Inez had been writing to Sam as well, the pair keeping up to date with the other's life. Inez told him about things she could without giving away her little secret of being a witch. She still hadn't told him about it even though she trusted him with her life. It was something that she just didn't feel the need to tell him. He kept her up to date on how he was helping Steve.

She was sitting with her friends at breakfast, reading her latest letter from Clint when Ron and Harry rushed into the Great Hall and to the group. The two stood there for a few seconds catching their breaths as Ron held up his hand signally to give them a moment.

"Nezzie, please tell me you still have your notes from last year," the redhead practically begged as he and Harry stared at the girl.

Inez raised an eyebrow at the two as she folded Clint's letter back up and returned it to its envelope.

"I don't know. I might," the girl crossed her arms. "What's in it for me Ronnie?"

"I'll bring you extra fudge at the beginning of next term and I'll grow out my hair so you can braid it," Ron said as Harry nodded frantically.

"Yeah, me too! The hair part, not the fudge."

Inez laughed at the pair before agreeing to go through her trunk to find them her notes from last year. She kept them for moments like this when people in the year below her needed help. Mainly Ron and Harry but if someone else needed them, she would be more than happy to lend them to them as well.

"Thank you so much! You're a lifesaver," Ron sighed as he hugged the girl.

"You're like a guardian angel," Harry said before the two second years ran off.