𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘. 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗢 𝗜 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗥

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘: 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗢 𝗜 𝗪𝗘𝗔𝗥

     INEZ ran through the hallways of the aircraft to the best of her ability. She wasn't the most physically fit and hated the idea of running. However, she felt the need to check on the others that were on board with her.

Coming up to the entrance of the main area, she spotted two men with guns walking into the area. She was unaware of what she was doing, her body moving without her telling it to. Her left arm stretched out and the man that it was pointing at fell to the floor after a stream of white energy hit him. The man in front of him dropped to the ground after being shot and Inez stood there stunned.

"What the hell was that?" The voice of Nick Fury spoke at the sight of the man dropping to the ground.

Ines slowly and shakily walked into the room that the man and Maria stood in, their guns pointing at her.

"Hold you fire!" Maria yelled at the other agents who were about to shoot at the girl.

One of the agents apparently didn't get the message and fired their gun. Inez threw her arms out and the bullet ricocheted off the forcefield. The agents stared at her in shock as she let down her protection. Inez stood there, her breaths shaky and uneven.

"How did I do that? Did I kill him? Oh my god am I a murderer?" Inez asked as she looked between Fury and Maria.

One of the agents went over and checked the man's pulse. He looked to Fury and shook his head when Inez wasn't looking at the agent.

"He's alive kid. You're not a murderer," Nick Fury assured Inez who let out a breath of relief.

The agent who stood over the dead men gave Fury and Maria confused looks but the two just shook their heads. The girl didn't need that on her conscious so young, especially at this moment. The agents got back into protection mode as more armed men stormed into the room.

Inez helped as she stood behind a computer, throwing out her arms to do whatever the hell she had done before. Occasionally she would throw her arms out around herself and the few agents closest to her as well as herself would be protected by her forcefield.

As Inez ducking down next to two agents, there was an explosion behind them. It threw the three of them over the railing, the young girl letting out a scream. She tried to protect herself with her forcefield, but it did nothing to break her fall. She felt blood stream down and out of her nose, wiping away the little bit that had already begun pouring out.

The aircrafts systems began to shut down and Inez felt herself panicking. This could not be the end for her. Lee, the twins and her had made plans for when they all finished school and she would be damned if she bailed out for death. After a moment the room tilted, and people started falling towards the windows.

The girl held onto the railing near her, using it to pull herself to her feet. Despite them being tilted and on uneven ground, Inez felt the need to go and check on the others. She quickly ran out of the room she was in and ran towards where she knew Loki was being kept.

She figured at least one of the people she knew would be in there to make sure Loki was still in his cage. Rushing into the room, Inez spotted Phil on the ground, holding some sort of weapon and bleeding.