1

classify

ranking

Finished

Search for works

login

enroll

Home Fine The great wealth of plane trade Section 1

Section 1

Mu Yan / Author vote Bookmark

This book was organized by officials ===========================================================================================================================================================

Lin Fan is back in the modern era.

Hey, my space even has a traversal function?

ps: This article 1vs1, sc, the main receive, sweet pet!

Content tags: Sweet text Fantasy Space Shuangwen Tantian Wen

Protagonist: Lin Fan, Han Zhu

Brief review

of the work:

Because of an accident, Lin Fan came to the cultivation realm from the earth, and five years later, he jumped into the abyss of the cultivation realm, but unexpectedly returned to the earth, and his space also had the function of freely shuttling between the two realms. So Lin Fan began to go back and forth between the cultivation realm and the earth, and gradually began his trade path. If you want to be the best, the huge rich who doesn't want to be a huge rich person is not a good big rich, he is not only a huge rich man on the earth, but also a huge rich man in the cultivation realm and the interstellar plane. The author's writing is smooth and the complex is compact, starting from the cultivation realm and returning to the earth, and developing his own business path step by step, from an ordinary person who has nothing to a huge wealth across several planes. In the plot, the emotional line and the plot line intersect and develop, and the offensive and emotional development is smooth, without too many twists and turns, but it makes people feel very warm, and at the same time, you can see the smooth plot. The protagonist has been slowly growing, and people are looking forward to seeing how the protagonist becomes a huge rich man step by step.

====================

Chapter 1 Back to Modern

Times

"Hand over your things, and we'll let you live."

"Heh, do I look like someone with a brain problem?" Lin Fan looked at the other party with a calm smile on his face, as if it was not him who was cornered.

"Then don't blame me for being rude." The other party sacrificed his flying sword, and in the next moment, he rushed towards Lin Fan.

Lin Fan's right hand was raised, and he also sacrificed an aqua blue flying sword, blocking the menacing attack, and at the same time, his hands quickly sealed, preparing for the attack.

At the same time, the remaining six people launched together and attacked Lin Fan.

Seven Jindan late stage vs Lin Fan One Jindan early stage, who loses and who wins, it is almost obvious.

Lin Fan's gaze swept over the seven people, he had long known that the cultivation realm was survival of the fittest, the strong were respected, if he met a decent person, he could still hover a few words, but he met a casual cultivator who walked together, and more importantly, one of them was still a friend he had made for many years.

Under the attack of the seven people, Lin Fan was forced to the cliff, and taking a step back was the legendary Demon Abyss, even if he fell in the Mahayana period, there was no return.