[•Empire Smp: He's Back•]

"HE'S HERE?!?!?"
Owen and Pix jumped, jumping from heir seats and rushed down the downstairs to see what the yelling was about.

~

They sat by the staircase, kneeling out of sight like kids spying in on parents but they were seeing Scott, Sausage, Gem and Joel in the Inn.
Scott tapped his foot, pinching the bridge of his nose and Gem had a frown upon her face and her arms folded.
"You two-, the Hermits coming here and their robot nearly blowing up the server was bad enough. But you're telling me that a Dog, Dark Bubbles, freed an evil entity with the powers of Xornoth that is now here.", Sausage nods, lowering his head in shame.
Gem had to sit down,"You two. . . You lead him right to use, even if he was free if you two didn't travel between universes he wouldn't have!-", "Gem it isn't completely their fault.", Scott took off his hat, running his hand through his hair and winced at the pain his body was in,"Sausage couldn't control it half the time and Joel didn't realise the consequences. But we have more to worry about.", Sausage nods,"Yeah. . . Shubble is going into a Villain Arc I guess. . .", Scott began to pace the Inn, Gem watched him and staring at his face as she saw the dark circles under his eyes and the light wince of his arms or legs.
"What do we do, I think it doesn't matter anymore about the rules of the world. . ."
Scott's eyes fell on his sword and shield, they sat on table,"Maybe. . . If, if Xornoth's powers were sealed in a crystal, maybe these could potentially help us?", Gem nods,"Maybe, though breaking the rules may be dangerous still for those that still don't know of Sausage Supreme's presence like Oil and Jimmy.", Joel then put a hand on Scott's shoulder, directing him to a seat,"Here, you need to sit down. . .", Scott winced, but he exhaled as was seated down and felt a little better.
"We need to think of a plan, without breaking the rules of the world as I know he wants to find Wizard Gem or wants to gain more power, may even team with Shubble.", they nod, but they didn't know how to send him back-
**CREAK**
They turned their heads to the staircase, seeing a quick glimpse of Owen and Pix running back upstairs.
"Should we-?"
"No."
They turned to Scott,"Owen, I've spoken to. . . Pix, is the one silver lining. . . He's not Pix. . . He's related to the Pix we once knew but, he's dead.", the room was in a heavy silence.
. . .
"You think. . . Pix is an exception of some kind?"
"Yes; This Pix is not him, remember Pix lived unlike the rest of us."
. . .
Gem nods.
"We need a plan. . . Before this gets out of hand."