|~Hermitcraft: Standing Together~|

"Hey Grian!"
Scar waved him over, he looked a little stressed in the distance and it was nice to see his face light up and come over.
"Hey, guys. Any Boatem meetings?"
"No, mostly relaxing for the day."
Jellie was sleeping on the crafting table, Pearl sat with Tilly on her lap, Scar was making adjustments to his hat, Impulse was showing off his Phantom abilities to Pearl and Mumbo was working on a rubix cube of his own.
"What about you Grian, how's your day been?"
Grian shrugged,"It uh, could be better: I'm just a little stressed out I guess, might because I haven't finished the back of the base.", Impulse smiled and spun his staff in his hand,"Oh! How about we help you out to save time!", Grian smiled, cleaning his glasses a bit,"That would be appreciated-.", then the clash of thunder made them all jump, looking at the sky they watched as purple clouds swirled around them and seemed to turn the sky purple and a thick purple fog covered the other bases and it seemed everyone and everything else vanished.
"Uuh. . . What's happening?"
"Impulse? Is this apart of your marketing for your candy factory. . .??"
"No: I have no purple fog machine or magic to make purple clouds."
"No. . . No. . . No. . .!"
They turned to Grian, he looked scared and his wings were no longer red with blue and yellow feathers but purple.
"Grian; Your wings. . ."
Then another strick of lightening, but this is was louder like someone had really went and made a God mad.
"Grian!"
Grian ran!
Scar and Mumbo ran after him.

Grian had to run.
They were here!
As he ran, he felt their eyes on him and them trying to reach for him but all he could think was getting away from his friends to protect them.
They caught him.

Grian was in their grasp, he struggled as he felt himself loosing himself in their control.
"Hopefully; Xelqua, this will be a lesson that only we care about you and you will not run again-"
"GRIAN!"
Scar practically dove forward, grabbed Grian's hand and in a instinct Grian pushed himself off the ground and got himself and Scar got them out of the Watchers grasp!
"SCAR YOUR HAT!"
"Who cares about my hat!? We're here to save you!"
"You MEDDLING RED PANDA!"
As the Watcher went to grab them both, might as well take them both while here.
Before the Watcher could, their own vision was blinded by a bright light, being thrown back and ringing in their ears.
Mumbo held another end crystal, began to throw it,"Quick; Move!", each crystals broke on impact as Grian flew to safe distance with Scar.

"Ooh~ Watcher?~"
The Watcher looked over, Pearl flashed a snark at them,"Remember me too?", she plashed the last Wither Skull and summoned a wither to the attack.
Impulse flew in with his own damage, which was easy as a phantom; He was annoying.
Grian turned to Scar,"Why did you guys follow me?", Scar looked confused,"You didn't think we'd just stand there and watch you suffer; You're our friend, Grian: Friends don't leave other friends to suffer.", Mumbo nods as he tossed another End Crystal,"Yep!", Pearl and Impulse fell back as the Watcher finally crushed the Wither.
"You're all annoying people; That are in the way of Xelqua!"
The Watcher summoned a ball of power, it formed into a sword and threw it at Scar, Mumbo, Impulse and Pearl but Grian skid in front of them and held his hand out.
"I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY FAMILY!!!"
With his own Watcher stacked against the Watcher; Grian shoot back his own attack to protect his family and send that Watcher back to wherever they come from!

~

Grian fell on the grass, he glanced at his friends to see them knocked out or asleep.
He looked at his hands, he could use this power for good. . . Just because he was a Watcher doesn't mean he was anything like the others.
He was tired. . .
Knowing his friends were safe, he could rest his eyes. . . For a while.

=

"I just found them here."
"Heh, they look peaceful."
Xisuma, Doc, Bdubs and Tango were looking for Boatem to talk to them about Impulse's factory and found them by their Boatem Hole completely passed out.
Pearl had Tilly laying by his leg, Scar's hat was missing but Jellie was laying by his arm asleep, Impulse's wings were out, Mumbo had End Crystals shards on his shirt and Grian was using Mumbo's arm as a pillow.
Tango looked at Xisuma,"Should we wake them?", "I mean. . . They look peaceful. . . And this might save us some shenanigans to let them rest.", Doc chuckled,"I guess, though they must have had a long day to fall asleep.", Xisuma nods, so it was probably best to them sleep.