☸️Pirates Smp: Saving Family☸️

Acho never felt his heart beat so fast, his hands gripped his wheel and felt his eyes were beginning to cloud with tears, trying to blink away tears and shallowed a lump in his throat as he parked the boat.
"Ring the bell!"
"I got it!"
Acho shook as he and Will sprinted to the main building, his breath caught in his throat as he could feel the tears beginning to blind his vision.
As the bell began to ring, Acho's hands were shaking and his legs felt like they jelly as he leaned against the wall to gather himself.
"Acho. . .?"
"What's going on?"
The others were here!
Acho stepped forward,"Those Hooded people! The-The people in the white hoods, they took Scott and Shubble and we know where they are!", Oli was stunned,"What-Really?!", "Yes!. . .", Acho pointed out,"We needed to go. . . Now! Maybe if we find them, we find Owen, Martyn and-and the others!", Kyle looked around them,"Are you sure-?", Acho stepped forward, Gracie taking his arm to hold him back as Ross shrunk as Acho turned to Kyle.
"They have my brother; I can't lose him: Get. The. Boats!"
. . .
"I don't care if I have to fight a hoard of those people; I'm getting Scott get!"

~

"Oh no. . ."
Gracie knelt down in front of The Nightingale Leader- Well. . . She was now turned to stone, she knelt in front of her and bowed her head in grief and remorse.
"There you guys are!"
Martyn!
Martyn came out of nowhere, along with Shubble, Owen, Bekyamon and-
"SCOTT!"
Acho practically grabbed his brother, pulling him close into a hug and while Scott was surprised he hugged back.
"Acho! Where did you go, one moment you guys were behind me and Shubble and the next you weren't!"
"The Hooded People grabbed you, attacked us and we went to get help: I'm so sorry."

=

"That really gave me a heart attack. . ."
Acho gulped,"Guess I know how you feel huh?", Scott smiled, he waved his hand,"We can call it even.", they were in Acho's room, resting amd recovering from Scott being kidnapped.
"Least the others didn't sacrifice me; I'm the only one that cooks."
"Heh."
Scott smiled,"You want me to stay the night, would that make you better?", Acho nods. . . Smiled a little,"Yeah. . . That would be nice, kind of like old times.", Scott nods.

~

Gracie came to check on the two brothers, finding them asleep.
They looked peaceful.
Acho held Scott close, guess he was scared Scott would disappear.