{Dsmp: Ant's Desire 1/2}

. . .
Ant stood up, he had made up his mind and nothing has changed his mind; This was the only way.
Ant grabbed his bag and left his house, he was quick on his feet mostly because he didn't want the others to know what he was going to do but he had no other options.
"If anything goes wrong. . . I'll blame Bad for putting the idea in my head."
Ant shook his head, both The Egg and Bad had the idea in his head and Bad lied to him back when he had joined The Egg.

=

Dream flipped through the pages of his book, mostly making sure pages weren't stuck together or nothing of the book was damaged.
Then footsteps came.
"The cut isn't from anyone, just sleepwalking again."
Silence.
Dream turned around and realised it was Ant.
"Uuh. . . Oh you're not Ponk, Foolish or Sam."
Well this was awkward.
"Don't speak of what you heard."
"R-Right."
Dream turned to him,"Anyway! Nice to see again, Ant! What can I do for you?", Ant was still unsure of what he was doing, but the idea was planted in his head and he was going to act on it before he did something very stupid.
"I need a request-A Favour from you."
Ant leaned close to Dream and whispered into his ear.
Dream nods,"I see. . .", "I don't care, how much it will cost you to do it but please. . .", Dream tapped the book, Ant lowered his head,"I can't go on without him. . .", Dream took a deep breath, what could he. . .?
"!"
"Okay; Here's the deal: If you help me find Fran and give me Bad's notes on The Egg, I'll do it."
Ant was surprised,"That's it?", Dream nods,"I need those notes to get that thing off my server, besides someone needs them more than me.", Ant wondered who or why, but nods and Dream shook his hand to seal the deal.

=

Ant crept down to find the dog, luckily he found a few bones so Fran would come out.
"Fran. . . Come on out. . . Come on. . . Sam misses you. . ."
Ant whistled softly, hoping Sam Bucket wasn't around to kill him or worse sacrifice him to The Egg.
Again.
*Whimpers*
"!"
"Fran. . ."
Ant crept towards the whimpers, he then saw Fran sitting outside a cabin with an injured leg.
"Oh boy. . ."
Ant rushed down, he gave the dog a bone so it wouldn't bite him and then picked up the dog, and ran out of there before Sam Bucket or The Egg got to his head again.

~

Sam felt like a child.
He didn't like it, he didn't like how he was crying or couldn't handle his emotions.
Yesterday was just. . . Too much and Fran missing is what broke his dam.
"Why Fran. . ."
*Bark!*
Wait-No, it could be one of Techno's dogs.
*Bark!*
"?"
That sounded closer than normal.
"Sam, mind turning around?"
Ant??
After wiping away his tears, catching his breath and blink away any more tears, he turned around to face Ant.
"What. . .?"
"I uh, have a gift. . . For you."
"!!"
Sam couldn't believe it.
That was. . .
Ant was shaking in fear as a dog rested in his arms, with a happy smile with a yellow scarf and had a bandage around one of his legs.
"FRAN!"
Fran jumped out of Ant arms, running to Sam and as they embraced and Sam cried all over again but not of sadness but tears of joy.
"You're alright. . .! Fran, thank you God. . .!"
Ant smiled at the scene, Fran kicking Sam's face and cuddling up to him and Sam hugging Fran with tears of joy.
As much as Ant feared dogs, this made him happy to see Sam happy again.
. . .
He just needed Bad's notes.

=

"That's all the notes."
Dream flipped through them,"Thanks.", Dream put them in his bag and turned to Ant as he opened the book.
"So, who do you want me to bring back?"
. . .