|Mcyt: They'll Stop Them|

**SMASH**
Jimmy and Grian jumped, Pearl peaking around the corner,"What was that?", Grian had a bad feeling, he peeked into the other room to find Martyn gone,"Ren, Where's Martyn?",  I think the bathroom!", Grian rushed to the bathroom, running down the hall that wasn't too far from the living room and kitchen.
He knocked,"Martyn?!", Grian opened the door, finding it unlocked and. . . Grian stopped.
Martyn stood at in front of the shatter mirror, his fist still in the mirror that he had just punched.
"Martyn. . .?"
Martyn turned to Grian, tears were in his eyes and everything around him had gone quiet expect for the ringing in his eyes and the sting in his hands from punching the mirror and he was sure glass was in his hand flesh and blood dripping from his fist.
. . .
"Come here. . . Please, let me help you. . ."
Martyn took a deep breath, leaving the bathroom and Grian made a mental note to clean the bathroom and fix the mirror.

~

Pearl carefully picked out the glass shards, once she did she would remove the gloves, clean the wounds and bandage his hands.
"What happened. . ."
. . .
"They wanted me to listen. . . I don't want to listen. . ."
Grian had an idea of what happened, they must have been in the mirror or speaking in the room and Martyn punched the closest thing.
Martyn hissed as Pearl pulled off his now ruined gloves, she put them in a basket to wash and Jimmy passed something to clean the wounds and bandage his fists and arms.
"We won't let them get to us again; not me, Grian, Pearl or you, Martyn."
Martyn nods. . . He had no choice but to listen, he had no choice but to hear things he wanted to never hear again but; He has time be strong for just friends.