{MCYT: Headcanons}

**Headcanons about the Au of worlds and character because why not?**

=

I imagine all worlds are connected in some way like Dreamsmp, Aphmau's Crew, Empires, Hermitcraft and so many other worlds from Og worlds to much newer worlds all exist in the same timeline just on different servers.

~

Admins tend to meet sometimes when it comes to reporting back about their servers.
Much older Admins criticise Admins like Aphmau, Xisuma, Dream and Scott for letting dangerous people like Grian, Jschlatt and many more on their servers despite some og Minecraft YouTubers misdeeds being brought to light.

=

Aphmau visits Techno often as she is Lady Irene and helps him with his Potato Farm and putting people in their place when needed.

=

Xisuma has episodes called; Apathetic Mode.
It's basically where he has days when he turns off his brain and emotions, and doesn't have the energy to care.
Episodes use to last long but don't happen as often.

=

Tommy likes to try and bring og Minecraft Admins and newer Admins together to create a bond but to also make their Minecraft family much bigger.

=

Doc is the most feared Mortal to the Watchers and Listeners after he killed many single handedly, so you're probably dead if you decide to mess with someone that has fought a God and won-

=

When Dream isn't doing anything, he watches other servers to unwind and relax himself as he finds it interesting to watch other servers and worlds.

=

Og Minecraft Players/Admins are seen as Gods and legends in the world, though some not so much because of the truth of them coming out.

=

Scott is Jimmy's platonic soulmate seeing as Jimmy has a girlfriend, but his girlfriend is pretty chill about the community shipping her boyfriend with Scott and finds it entertaining.

=

Dream sometimes sleepwalks and talks, leading to some incidents like injuring himself in bed like he did and ended up getting a Scar from it.

=

Scar is a Red Panda Hybird.

=

Tubbo tired to kill Tommy for his money after the wedding video-

=

Kristen and Phil watch from the End as they all destroy each other and Phil wonders where he went wrong in his life-

=

Sam talks to Doc a lot seeing as their both creepers.

=

Ponk stresses out and wonders how no one seemed to have an actual doctor on heir server like Aphmau's, Stampy's or on Empires.

=

Dan still apologises to Captainsparklez for what happened in MCSM even though Captain says it's fine and he forgives him.

=

Mumbo doesn't handle any magic at all well and no one knows why.