|Mcyt: He Wanted To Say Hello|

"Please????"
Martyn was unsure of Grian's request, but the man was on his knees practically begging him.
Ever since they found about about his situation, being stuck in their world and him being from a world beyond that Doc from Hermitcraft potentially came from as well and be the same 'Doc' that was Martyn's neighbour.
"Will you behave?"
"Yes, Yes!"
Martyn sighed heavily, Grian wasn't going to let this go.
"Fine."
Martyn took out a tablet, a pretty cool looking one that catch Grian's eyes as Martyn clicked the green button and handed it to Grian who watched the ringtone of Facetime.

=

In his workspace, Doc was doing everything he could to locate any L.O.O.T Crystals and locating the metal that he needed to get Martyn back out.
Then Martyn was facetiming him.
That's odd.
But Doc accepts the request, picking up his cup off coffee.
"Martyn, how may I be of assistance-?"
"Hiiiii!!"
Wait: That's not Martyn.
Doc was met with a familiar dirty blonde with glasses and a bright red jumper.
"Hello Doc that's potentially the same Doc I know from Hermitcraft!"
Doc was confused, how did Grian-
Oh, he saw Martyn next to Grian once Grian fixed the camera.
"He wanted to say hello, and see a little bit of our world."
Doc, while still surprised, he chuckled and waved at the camera.
"Hello, Pesky Bird."
"You sound like Doc! You must be Doc!"
Doc glanced at Martyn, who was red and had strange new markings on his face.
"They know?"
"Yeah. . . They kind of left me no choice. . ."
Doc shrugged,"The more help the better.", "Woah, you're world looks different from our world.", Doc yawned,"Mhm. Not as colourful, creative or interesting as your world.", Doc closed a nearby laptop that had news all over it.

=

Doc approached his friends, arms folded.
Grian, Mumbo, Ren, Pearl, Jimmy and Scott; The few members that figured out he wasn't from their world but was nothing but an avatar used by someone actually named Doc.
Doc took a look at Mumbo's notes, examined them and smiled,"You did a nice job trying to explain this.", Mumbo smiled, nervous as Doc cleared his throat and turned to the group as they waited for an explanation.
"To explain: Not long after Martyn was stuck in the datastream and your world, I immediately got to work to creating an avatar for myself to interact with the world, find Martyn and help him get back home, but I suppose my equipment and presence caught the attention of Watchers and Listeners, they flagged me as a threat and tried to have me killed and failed.", Doc then pointed to his body,"While my body is not technically my original, it still reacts the same why my avatar went from a goat hybird, to a creeper, cyborg and goat hybird. All those stories I told were true and when I heard of Hermitcraft, I used this place to hide from the Watchers so my avatar would be safe and I can keep my connection to try and get to work.", Scott nods,"So, if Watchers and Listeners successfully kill you, they'll cut your connection to getting back here?", Doc nods,"Yes. And on other servers, we call them that in our world too, I disguise as an NPC to keep an eye on Martyn.", to that Martyn waved, Ren frowned,"So you call people that don't talk, NPCs?", "Yes, I'm guessing to you they're normal?", Jimmy nods and Grian, they were very familiar with it and especially Grian from his time in Japan.
"How come you never told us?"
"Because for One, I knew you'd try and help and put yourselves in danger."
To that Grian whistled, Scott shrugged and Ren cleared his throat as Pearl picked at her nail.
-_-
"Two; I didn't want you all to be put in danger of C.H.E.S.T, Watchers and other things torment you all already; I don't want something else to torment you."
"Awwwww. Doc!"
-_-