{Mcyt: Dungen Master}

"Why did you ask to meet?"
The Old Sherrif smiled, seeing Pix coming down the steps to him as he sat in front of The Rift.
"Ah, Pix! So happy you can take time out of your day to meet with me, seeing as Joey has left and things seem to be wrapping up.", Pix nods,"Yeah, things seem to be peaceful again.", The Old Sherrif nods, taking his hat off,"Indeed, which means I will be parting ways as well now that I know Tumble Town is in safe hands and this worlds' story will be told.", Pix nods,"Bit, if I might ask, where will you be leaving too if Tumble Town was originally your home?", Old Sherrif smiled,"Well, I have another home, and I feel like with everything that had happened I do owe you one last favour.", Pix titled his head,"A Favour?", "Well- Scott, was originally going to tell you, but because of some things he hasn't been able to but I can show and tell you all you need to know!", Pix looked up at The Rift, pointing to it,"Does it have to do with The Rift?", "Indeed! It also has to do wih your Grandfather, why entities were out to get him.", Pix shuffled his feet, admittedly he was curious about so much like Scott, Old Sherrif, The Past and his Grandfather.
"I can give you a hint."
A hint? Was this a game to him??
The Old Sherrif took a step back, closer to the Rift and that made Pix's heart race in panic.
"The answer of your purpose is in your name, dear Pixlriffs."
With that, The Sherrif walked towards the Rift as Pix thought about that.
The Answer is in his name?
Pixlriffs. . .
Pix. . .
Riffs. . .
"?! Wait, Old Sherrif!"
To his surprise he watched him enter the Rift,"Wait come back, it could be dangerous!", with that Pix ran after him, into the Rift to get him back!

=

"Ow!"
Pix landed hard on the ground, was he back on Hermitcraft cause that place was covered in stone that he scratched himself on when he first arrived here.
"Yeah, it hurts doesn't it?"
Pix looked up,"I remember my first time Dimensional Jumping, I feel face first in the muck and got a face full of mud in my eyes and mouth, wasn't pleasant but your landing gets better and hey you managed to catch yourself before you hit your face so you should probably just have a few scabs, scratches and cuts on your hands. . . And maybe on your knees.", in front of him wasn't the Old Sherrif, but a blonde man with a black bandana in a green hoodie and definitely not old, but. . .
"Wait, Old Sherrif?"
He chuckled,"That's me, or at least me on Empires you must agree my disguise and act of an old sherrif was pretty good! And my name is actually Martyn, I couldn't think of a name when I was found on Empires hence why I said 'The Old Sherrif'; Improvisation.", he held out his hand to Pix with a smile, Pix already felt confused on what was happening but he sat on his knees and shook his hands,"Uh, nice to meet you again. . .?", that's when Pix looked around him, he was seeing things he had never seen before and so many people.
"Uhm, where are we?"
"MCC!"
Martyn smiled,"This is where we play games with people from different worlds, servers and places!", Pix looked around, seeing many people playing games, talking or talking to some people in the stands that looked important.
"Martyn."
Martyn froze, Pix looked up at the familiar voice and saw a familiar person.
"I was going to tell Pix eventually, though I guess you took over because I was injured.", he looked at Pix,"Hey, Pix. Sorry for stealing half of your things from the museum, couldn't help myself really and it's kind in Empire SC2 me to steal, nothing personal!", Scott looked at Martyn,"Grian's just arrived by the way, you should go find him as he wants to talk to you about the current situation, I will take it from here.", Martyn nods, standing up and dusting himself off,"Yeah, fair; I'll see you around Pixlriffs!", in a blink and green light he was gone.
Scott smiled and offered Pix a hand,"Sorry about that, I was planning to talk to you in better circumstances.", Pix took his hand, and Scott pulled him up,"I. . . I don't know exactly what is happening. . .", Scott sighed,"Martyn just gave you a hint and you followed him in?", "Yeah,-How did you know?", Scott pointed behind him, looking he saw Fwhip but not the goblin he knew but a human,"Fwhip told me, wonder why the world gave him the disadvantage to have no memory of any server when he enters.", Pix frowned, disadvantage?
Scott then smiled,"Let's talk in my office!", "Office?", Scott nods, leading the way through the small crowds of people with Pix following close behind.
"Hey Scott!"
Scott waved to Tommy and Tubbo as he made it to the office,"When you gonna release the teams?", "When their ready!", with that, and swearing from Tommy's puppet he and Pixlriffs entered the office of Scott.

~

"I organise Teams and help with updates when it comes to MCC, I contribute a lot when it comes to organising this event and happens every. . . Once a month."
Pix looked around, then noticed in the mirror how different his clothes were he wasn't wearing his shirt, boots or trousers but jeans, a jacket he doesn't own and trainers.
"Yeah, you didn't notice that?"
Pix turned to Scott who was seated at the sofa,"Have a seat.", so Pix does, Scott cleared his throat,"So, what's your first question?", "What did. . . The Old Sherrif-or Martyn, mean to know my purpose and the meaning is in my name?", Scott nods,"Good first question.", Scott pointed to Pixlriffs,"Well in your name, you may notice at the end is; Riffs. Like a Rift. Which brings me to your purpose and why your Grandfather was hunted down and killed.", Pix nods, letting Scott explain everything to him.
"So; Your Grandfather wrote about the Empires 1,000 years ago in your world and when it comes to world it is normal that people aren't aware of the multiverse, or evil entities that try to control their world and use them for entertainment, and then you have people like me and Gem, who can be fully aware and try to keep the illusion up to not break the multiverse.", Pix titled his head,"So, you don't tell anyone to save the timeline?", "Yes, but. . . When your Grandfather, The Original Pix, found out more than he should have he was hunted down to be silenced as he had a power no one but you now possess and that is; The Narrative.", Pix frowned,"The Narrative?", "Yes! Like a Dungen Master! A Narrative, they control the story and keep things in line and that was what your Grandfather did before. . .", Scott lowered his head, Pixlriffs nods,"He passed. . .", "And much like Martyn, there are sometimes you'll find people that only exist in one universe. . . Much like you and the Grandfather.",Pix looked at him, Scott pulled at his bandages,"Like Martyn, he's the only Martyn in the universe besides AUs, so when he enters a world like Hermitcraft he has to wear a disguise each time.", Pix nods, guess that explains a lot especially since the Sherrif had an accent and a very convincing disguise.
"And me?"
"Well. . . Much like your Grandfather, you inherited the power of Narrative; Your role is making sure stories stay on track and much more."
Pix nods. . .
"And what. . . About you?"
"I'm connected to many versions of myself; For example."
In a flash, Scott turned into. . .
"It's been a while since I've been in the body of my Season Empire 1 self, my chest hurts from me stabbing myself."
Pix was shocked, seeing in front of him the Ruler or Rivendell.
Scott turned back to his original self, offered his hand to Pix,"So; Trust me, and I can help with this new power and purpose."
. . .
"Thank you."
Guess that was a yes.