⌚️♡Limited Life: His Soul Damage♡⌚️

. . .
Grian gulped, pulling his sweater collar as he turns to Jimmy and Martyn,"So; While Pearl is possibly plotting murder, let's have a look at your soul Martyn.", Martyn nearly forgot Grian promised to look at his soul, Jimmy directed him to the sofa and they all sat down as Grian revealed his purple wings and his once black eyes turned purple.
"You should be under a type of hypnosis when I do this, so you could be out of it for a few minutes."
Martyn nods, he was very aware of the side effects this could cause.
So Grian put Martyn under a spell that lead to his eyes glowing green and Grian checked his soul.
. . .
Ren came in, looking nervous,"So, I walked by a very upset Pearl, what happened and what's happening here?", Jimmy turned to Ren,"Sorry Ren, uhm. . . Grian's checking Martyn's soul after he was possessed by the Watchers and possibly this isn't the first time he was possessed.", Ren was taken a-back, wait; Possessed?!
"We didn't want to tell anyone till we understood completely."
"Okay. . ."
They turned to Grian, his eyes black and Martyn coming out of the spell,"From the damage I see, it seems like the Watchers have been up to this since Season 1 which means there could have been many times outside and inside the Life Series where Martyn was possessed.", Martyn nods,"I guess that explains the blackouts and the memory gaps. . .", Ren walked over, hugging Martyn who was surprised but hugged back,"Sorry Ren. . .", "Don't apologise, you had no control over it and if they try anything like that again we will protect you from them, we will protect you all from them.", Grian smiled as did Jimmy, they knew they were safe though they had to figure out why the Watchers were targeting Martyn.
Was it because he was a Dimensional Traveller?
Are they trying to spread their influence to other places??
Then they all heard the battle roar of Pearl.
"THEY DARE TOUCH THOSE 3 AGTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED ON EVO SMP!!! I SWEAR ON THE MOON, IF THEY TRY A PULL A STUNT LIKE THIS AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY KILL THEM!!!"
"Dang. . ."
Ren sat next next to Martyn,"I had no idea Pearl was on the same server as you guys.", "Yeah, there are a few things though some we haven't seen in a while and others try to move on.", Ren nods, he then gently had Martyn lay down on his lap as he already looked exhausted from limited life, getting possessed, had a spell put on him and possibly in pain from his soul damage.
"I'm tried of their shit. . ."
"Aren't we all?. . ."
. . .
"Watch the language."
";-; Why do you sound so threatening even when calm."